chapter 4

"Siblings Day"

As when crystal is about to go to her room, someone shouted her name, and she looked back and saw "Jimin"

Jimin:crystal I want to talk to you (he said in a calm but a bit scary tone)

Crystal:sure oppa what even is it (I asked in a confused voice )

Jimin:go to my room

He said while walking to his room, as you followed him

Jimin:sit (pointing next to him, while you both sit in the bed)

Jimin:so crystal , tell me how you even got kidnapped ?

Crystal:oh it's earlier when I'm in the coffee shop ..

Flashback
I was minding my own business sipping my coffee while scrolling to my Instagram account, then a guy come near me ask..

Guy:hey do you know where this place is (he asks showing me his phone with the picture of restaurant)

Crystal:oh yeah it's there (I said pointing to the other direction)

Guy:oh ok thanks

I just smiled with the guy, as he left, after 30 minutes the same guy come to me with a van said..

Guy:miss I really cannot see the restaurant that you are saying, could you come with me to asure the right direction.

Crystal:oh sorry noo I can't go to you I'm waiting for someone..

Then a guy with mask in his face come out dragging me inside the van

Crystal:what are you doing get off me (I said trying to free myself from them )

Guy:I asked you nicely earlier but you didn't even listen to me , know you have no choice to come with me (he said with an evil smirk on his face)

I become more and more scared to them but I don't wanna be kidnapped , so try myself to run away but they caught me..

Guy 2:where do you think you are going (he said with a smirk in his face)

Crystal: pls leave me alone, I didn't even do anything to you all ( i said with a scared voice)

Guy: do you think we care..

After that guy said one of them covered my nose with a clothe, after that everything black out..

I just woke up in that abandon place

End of flash back

Jimin:so you are telling me they kidnapped you in the coffee shop (he said looking very mad)

I instantly nooded my head, cause there is no word to come out of my mouth seeing my Jimin oppa angry, he really looks very scary when his angry -I thought to myself..

Jimin:ok then princess go to you're bed and sleep (he said in a soft voice)

Crystal:ok oppa, good night

Jimin:good to you too princess..

Timeskip :morning

I woke up in sudden voice of fighting I bet it's my brother's jk oppa, Jimin oppa and Tae oppa hehehe they always fight for stupid things so yeah I get use to it..

I walked down the stairs and all of their attention got to me..

Bts:good morning princess

Crystal:good morning oppa

Everyone smiled and continue their breakfast, after breakfast

Today is weekends so no school today

Crystal:oppa since today is weekends, shall we all spend time together

Jin:of course princess anything for you

Crystal:ok then

Jk: what do you want to do

Taehyung:hmm I bet my sister want to eat ice cream don't ya

Crystal:no oppa I don't want ice cream, all I want to do is to watch a movie

Suga:ok then kitten let's go

Taehyung:I felt betrayed

Jimin:hahaha that's what I call karma

Jin:you all come to the movie theater

Everyone nooded there head and goes to the movie theater , you all watch movies, some of them make you laugh, and some make you cry

When J-Hope heard you crying he become worried and said

J-Hope: princess why are you crying

Crystal:nothing oppa the movie is just making me cry (you said with tears in your face)

Rm:do you want us to stop the movie (he said in a worried face)

Crystal:no oppa it's fine

Rm nooded his head and continue the movie, after of 2 hours of watching a movie..

Suga felt a heavy in his shoulder when he look what is it, it's one only his sister peacefully sleeping in his shoulder,

Suga:yah shutdown the tv princess is already sleeping

Everyone's attention was on crystal who was sleeping in suga's shoulder
After that they shut the tv down

Suga lift crystal and goes to her room as he slowly put crystal on her soft and comfy bed, after he left he kissed crystal's forehead, and he get out of the place, letting her sister sleep..

➴➵➶➴➵ to be continued➴➵➶➴➵➶