chapter 8

"At the park"

As everyone came home all of them goes to their respective rooms.

𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐯
As I was going to my room someone held my hand, I look to that direction and I saw my tae oppa
𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐯

Crystal:oppa you need something (I ask looking at his beautiful eyes)

Tae:nothing princess, I just miss you a lot (he said caressing your hair)

Crystal :really (I looked at him with my cute doe eyes)

Tae:soooo are you gonna look at me like that, or you wanna sleep with me tonight (he said with a fake frowned face)

Crystal : ok oppa let's sleep

After that both of them go to tae's room and sleep.

(Author:aww what a sweet brother and sister, omo I'm jealous I wish I also have a brother like crystal have)

Timeskip morning

As both siblings woke crystal immediately go to room to get ready ..

As crystal goes down the stairs she already knows that her brothers are already looking at her..

Crystal:I may be that beautiful to get stared like that (I said sitting between tae and jk oppa)

Jk:hahaha princess you're funny (he said slightly banging his hand on the table)

Crystal:what do you mean, do you think I'm not beautiful, how dare you (I said in a crossed arms)

Jk:it's not like that (he said convincing his sister)

Jin:yeah jk stop you're drama and let's eat I'm already hungry (he said getting the fork in his right side)

As everyone heard what Jin said all of them eat their breakfast 🍳☕🍞

As everyone finished their breakfast suga phone rings, as he stands up and pick up the phone..

After the call ended Suga went back to his sit and continued eating..

Jin: who is it

Suga: ohh it's enhypen

Rm: really, what did they said

Suga: they said they will have party at their house and they ask if we can go.

Jk: are we coming hyung (he asked in excitement)

Suga: are you all free later

Jimin, Tae, Crystal, Jk, : LATER!!

J-Hope: hahaha ok calm down

Jimin: that means we need to get ready tonight

Rm: yep you're right

Crystal: oppa is jungwoon oppa coming

Suga:yeah he is

After eating breakfast , everyone hops into the limo and goes to the park