Coast

Lizzie's POV.

"Hey Valen" oh I recognize that voice right away.
"Hailee, what are you doing here?" She asked.
"Wow. Hey Hailee, how are you? It's good to see you," Hailee says making me want to roll my eyes.
"Sorry, hi Hailee what a surprise to see you here, what are you doing here?" Valentina asked again.
"Are you really going to greet me without giving me a hug?"
"Oh you're right, sorry" she says giving her a hug.
"Oh Elizabeth. What a surprise you're here" Hailee says after pulling away from the hug.
"Yeah, I can say the same." I say sarcastically.
"Okaay, so are you going to tell me what you're doing here?" Valen said interjecting into the intense vibe in the room.
"Yeah, oh my god I'm so excited...remember this song I was doing called coast?" she asked Valentina who nodded "well it's finished now and I want you to listen to it."
"Of course, I would be honoured"
"Great. Also remember you promised me something?" Hailee says wiggling her eyebrows.
"What do you mean?" Valen says confused and now I'm more interested in their conversation.
"You promised you'd help me make the video for the song, silly."
"Oh, I did, did I?"
"Mhm, please tell me you'll help me, I want you to produce it" Hailee says pouting.
Oh come on, she looks ridiculous doing that, I mean the one person who undermines her pouting is me.
"Sure, I promised I'd help you."
"YAY!" Hailee jumps in for a hug.
"When is the video to be recorded?" Valen says.
"This weekend."
"Great! I have time, I'll send you the details I want for the video make sure your team has everything."
"Thanks Valen, see you at the weekend" Hailee says winking and leaving the place.

We are finally alone and I don't know what to think about what just happened, I mean I don't like the idea of them spending the whole weekend together, I don't want Hailee to get the wrong impression and she wants to take what is mine.

"What are you thinking?" She asks as she sees me lost in thought.
"Nothing."
"Baby I know something is bothering you, talk to me."
I sighed and sat on her couch.
"I just don't like the idea of you spending the whole weekend with her" I confess earning a small smirk from her.
"Are you jealous?" She says raising an eyebrow.
"Nope."
"Lizzie."
"Well maybe a little"
"You have nothing to worry about with her, besides I was thinking of telling you to go with me."
"Really?" I said with a big smile.
"Yep, you want to go with me?"
"Of course sweet girl" I said stuffing her face with kisses all over making her giggle.

She has the most infectious and sweetest laugh I have ever heard, I hope I can be the reason for her laughter for all the rest of my days.
—————

The week went by pretty quickly, the next thing I knew we were on the beach where they were going to shoot part of the video for Hailee's song.

Valen looked excited, she explained to Hailee what she had to do and they started filming, valentina obviously knows what she is doing, she has been in different music videos and she is also an actress so you can tell she knows what she is doing.

I sat next to her and she took my hand as we watched on a small screen what the camera was recording, she started talking to Hailee's production and editing team about the video and the effects she wanted them to put on it. They all thought that was a good idea, making her smile shyly.

Everything was going perfect, Valentina was directing the video and making sure I was comfortable at all times making me fall more in love with her with her little details. After filming Hailee's scenes the other singer Anderson arrived who has quite a comical personality, he made us laugh all the time while we filmed his parts.

We took a lunch break, Valen took me to this Mexican restaurant near the beach where we were. When we got there the place wasn't crowded so it was perfect as we were avoiding the paparazzi knowing where we were.