Don't care-Dan heng x fem reader smut

words:5259 smut warning thx for 13k..WHAT THE FUCK ACTUALLY HAPPENED

sorry this doent have the aftercare i will do part 2 it got deleted Im sorry really....

A few moments later, Fu Xuan and the Cloud Knights arrived

A few moments later, Fu Xuan and the Cloud Knights arrived. A starship was ready to take you all to the exalting sanctum.

Once you and everyone were back at the hotel,

Dan Heng transformed into Imbibitor Lunae, and as for you,

You were someone that people call a past lover, but the worst fact of all is that you weren't even reborn into this world.

You were from a different universe. Of course, It wasn't your damn fault.

"It was a long day, huh? Um, I heard that the general is fine, so don't worry, Dan Heng and y/n."

"Ah, it's fine then." Dan Heng nodded, and you looked at him. He's just so beautiful.

His long hair

His horns and everything are just perfect. You wanted to tease this little dragon so much. Your heart was beating so fast. It almost felt out of character.

Y/n, I heard the story of you and him. Don't worry You and this dan heng here are different. You both fell in love naturally, not because you were forced."

"Mr Welt..."

As Mr. Welt reassured you and Dan Heng, you felt a mix of emotions swirling inside you. It was comforting to hear that your feelings for Dan Heng were genuine and not the result of outside manipulation. Still, the fact that you came from a different universe made you feel like an outsider, even in this world where magic and fantastical beings existed.

You smiled at Mr. Welt's kind words, grateful for his understanding. "Thank you, Mr. Welt. It means a lot to hear that." You glanced at Dan Heng, feeling a bit shy but also wanting to be honest. "It's true that I have genuine feelings for Dan Heng. Meeting him has been a wonderful and unexpected experience, even if it's taken me some time to come to terms with everything."

"Thank you for being the only one who is normal." You felt Dan Heng's stress in those words. He is someone who was reborn from his past life.

Now he has to pay for what 'Dan Feng' did. You went close to my ear to whisper something.