How they feel jealous only kafka dan heng march

mostly the girls! part 2 for the other malee

ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ:ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 7ᴛʜ,ᴅᴀɴ ʜᴇɴɢ,ᴋᴀꜰᴋᴀ,ʙʟᴀᴅᴇ,ᴊɪɴɢ ʏᴜᴀɴ,ᴄᴀᴇʟᴜꜱ

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 7𝙩𝙝

The person she's jealous of:Stelle

Actually ever-since stelle joined the astral Express you gave her the attention fully like you did when March came ever since that she developed a crush on you..no matter how obvious it was you didn't know. Or you just pretended since it was funny to tease her..

But you just wanted to care of stella because she was new and literally has a seed of destruction has her heart. March does appreciate you a lot but still you were her beloved y/n.

So when you were going to help stelle she did it all by herself..Stelle immediately knew March was jealous 

"Me...???jealous pufff--puff of you ???? Listen girly! I know I can attract y/n myself but jealous is stupid...."

"Oh really?" Stella smirked but when she poked out behind March she was ready for her revenge. 

"Man...March do you think y/n is cute? Do you like them?"March eyes sparkled 

"Hmmm I love them!"

"So you are saying you have feelings for me?"a mysterious voice came from behind..

"Yes! Wait No! I..."Stelle waved a bye and left you two alone..you looked March but she covered her face in shyness....

"Don't think...I was being serious....."March's voice became softer and softer as your gaze felt more softer..

"....here I was planning for a date?" She looked at you and you winked at her..

"COUNT ME IN!" March hugged you and as you patted her head...she was just too much....for you..just like to much sugar.. 

dan heng

Jealous of:Sampo.

You and him were in a good relationship until this trash man came along...the you and him are still together 

Scampo made you laugh more his jokes were funny and not to mention how he flirts with you..this all was funny to you..you both were alike  you loved money, you loved pranks...what's worse all you could do is speak about him 24/7 even to your bf.

Who does that?

Well Sampo offered you to take on a treat since you won the battle against cocolia...You didn't expect Danny boy to join...

this man always has his eyes on you.  He didn't join in and gave your privacy...

But his eyes were on you..

Suddenly as you were buying drinks sampo gave you a note and quickly ran off it said that two silvermane guards were here so he had to leave..you were a bit upset but didn't mind as this was gonna be a two people so date!..

Dan Hong was happy finally the trash left you..as you both returned to the astral crew you immediately went into his room to help him with the databanks...as you were helping you got a message from Sampson.(Sampo)

,"Hahahahha he's so romantic! But funny!" You showed dan hang the text messages and he sighed just when he was happy again trash came...

"Dan heng take some notes from this man he knows his way through words..

"Y/n..."He suddenly kissed as if he was hungry animal...You felt surprised but  surrendered yourself. No amount of words can do this much impact isn't it? He started to kiss your neck again to your lips as he slowly brushed it teasing you..by not giving the kiss of life.

"You.. just kiss me...."you did shamelessly beg you know after this you will look yourself in the mirror and say that you are going to hell anyway why not sin now.?

"Hmhm sure y/n if he can have his way through words. I can have my way through action don't you think? Before it you think you can tease me..I am jealous.."

After that he turned beast boy

Kafka.

Jealous of:Silver wolf...

Out of all women..silver wolf was her competition...You were so innocent you didn't notice..

She was too hot for you...You can't believe this woman even accepted to be your gf. You were a nobody and an introvert..this woman made you extrovert...

As much you tried to take her as many dates she wanted..you still couldn't forget your lovely and previous games...you loved games so much that's why silver wolf gave a shot about you..you were so good. That you almost win her in a battle...Due to a event in your fave game...you weren't able to go on dates with her..She understood and said she will just spend time in your room..

As it was all going perfect...Silver wolf had called you and said she needed help with the event you gladly helped her and for the first she saw you enjoyed something a lot...Well Kafka acted too much she was cool about it but even tho she was quite jealous. and decided to tease you.

"Mind...If i sit here?"You instantly blushed as she sat on your lap, you always cried out but stopped yourself.

"......I suppose that's fine." you just gave your little smile and tried to focus on the game.

"Babe what's that horsy thing"

Babe, what's that horsy thing?" she asked, teasingly, as she continued to sit on your lap. Despite your initial blush and slight distraction, you tried to regain your focus on the game.

"That's a horse, kafka" you replied, trying to hide your amusement. "It's one of the creatures you can ride in the game."

She leaned in closer, pretending to examine the screen. "Oh, I see. So, you like riding things, huh?"

You chuckled, realizing she was teasing you  "Well, in the game, yes. But in real life, I've never really ridden a horse."

kafka smirked mischievously. "Well, maybe one day i wannasee"

You couldn't help but smile at her playful remark. Despite feeling a twinge of jealousy earlier, it seemed like she was genuinely enjoying seeing you passionate about something.

"I'd be up for that," you said, your voice filled with sincerity. "As long as you're by my side, I'm ready to try new things."

kafka leaned in closer, her lips inches away from your ear. "Oh, I'll always be by your side, babe. Whether if you're battling in the game or exploring the real world, we'll conquer it all together."

With you just logged off and told you'll play later.

"Er y/n what are you doing?"

"Taking care of my beloved...she did feel jealous..I want to show her I always gonna be hers