Spending Time With Stephanie and the Autobots

[Outside the Autobot base we see that it starting to turn from summer to fall. Inside the base, Harry is laying on a couch with the mirror in his hand and on the other side is Ron, who is happy that Harry is alright.]

Ron: Glad Steph was there to help get you away from them. Mum was very angry when she heard what the Dursleys had done to you and Hedwig.

Harry: I know, I thought Steph was going to have to go back through the portal and get in trouble...thankfully the Autobots stopped her.

Ron: Right...so, they are aliens from another world that can transform into cars without magic?

Harry: Yeah, bit of a shock for me, but they are pretty cool. There is a set of twins that remind me of Fred and George...I wonder what would happen if they met?

"Chaos."

"Trouble."

"Ratchet would fall over from a spark attack."

"Mischief."

"Fun."

"BOYS!"

Ron: [snorts] That would be something. I told mum and dad about them and now they, mainly dad.

[Ron bites his lip to keep from laughing as he hears Harry and Stephanie fight over the mirror with Stephanie winning and taking the mirror.]

Stephanie: Hey Ron! No, it's not bad that you told your parents, I was going to tell them anyways when we met again. Anyways, so, what you really need to know and tell them, the Autobots are and I quote 'Autonomous robotic beings from the planet called Cybertron' which is far away from here and was ravaged by war bit is being rebuilt as we talk now. Autonomous means having the freedom govern to itself or control its own affairs....like our Wizarding Worlds. They are living beings like you and me, they just look different is all. 

Ron: [nods] I can't wait to meet them, they sound awesome, really.

Stephanie: They are awesome and--hey!

[The mirror once again changes hands as an older man with blue black hair and piercing blue eyes looks at the mirror. This is the holoform of Optimus Prime]

Optimus Prime: Please, allow your parents to write down any questions they may have and when we are in England, we will answer as best we can. Now, I believe you were talking to Harry.

[Optimus hands the mirror back to Harry who smiles while Stephanie huffs. A zap is heard followed by the sounds of metal shifting.]

Stephanie: Really, I was just explain-Eep! Optimus!

[Harry laughs as Optimus in his full form walks over and plucks Stephanie up and walks away with her.]

Optimus Prime: Quiet, we are going for a ride while your brother talks with his friend.

"That was the funniest thing I had ever seen!" Harry laughed while Stephanie huffs.

Harry: Sorry about that Ron, but you heard Optimus, ask your parents to write down any questions and we are back in England towards the end of August, they can answer them.

Ron: Alright Harry. Oh, I wrote to Hermione and she is happy that Steph managed to get you away from there. 

Harry: [smiles] So, anyway, as I was saying, the Annapolis Sea Hawks Quidditch Team has won at least seventeen American Quidditch cups and they are considering doing a match with Britain and Ireland's Quidditch teams.

Ron: Well, as long as it isn't the Chudley Cannons, then I think we would be on opposite sides. What colors are the Sea Hawks?

Harry: That is true...oh they are grey, blue and gold.

Ron: Cool. 

"Stephanie has always been a fan of them." Mr. Witwicky said with fondness and Stephanie smiled, flashing her Sea Hawks bracelet for all the Quidditch fans to see. 

"What do you two do when you go on drives?" Carly asked Stephanie and Optimus.

"Everything...I mostly fill in what has been happening with me at school and such. He tells me everything that has happened while I have been away." Stephanie told Carly with a smile.