14. Warrant Of ARREST

Malik Zubair's rage and desperation were palpable as he confronted Anwar Khan, who was bound and gagged, unable to defend himself. The sinister smile on Zubair's face only added to the gravity of the situation.

"Anwar Khan tumhe andaza bhi hai ke tum ne kis ke sath dhoka kiya hai?" Malik Zubair roared with rage. "Meri hone wali biwi ko apne bhatijay ke hawale kardya. Ab tum dekho mei tumhari beti aur bhateeje ke sath karta kya hu. Tumhari beti ke sath tou mei kuch aesa karunga ke wo mujh se nikah karne pe majboor ho jayegi."

Anwar could only convey his distress through his pained expression, showing that the thought of his ill intentions for his daughter was deeply disturbing to him.

"Kya huwa Khan? Ye sab tou apni beti ko sach batane se pehle sochna tha na. Ab tou teer kaman se nikal chuka hai. Meerab meri hai aur meri hi rahegi. Uss Murtasim Khan ka Meerab par koi haq nahi hai." Zubair sneered maliciously before leaving Anwar to his anguish.

Upon returning home, Zubair was met with a distressing sight – police cars parked outside. Anger boiled within him as he realized the police had obtained a warrant for his and his father's arrest. Furthermore, they intended to search Malik properties for Anwar Khan.

In a state of panic and fury, Malik Zubair confronted his father, Malik Mukhtar, who seemed equally agitated by the police presence. "Baba, ye sab kya hai? Humara ghar kyun chapa mar raha hai? Aur Anwar Khan ke liye warrant kyun hai? Bhala ek khan humari property pe kese hoga?"

Malik Mukhtar's face was etched with worry and frustration. "I don't know, Zubair. Humare peeche kaun pada hai? Ye sab kaise ho gaya?"

As they tried to comprehend the situation, the police officers approached them and informed them of the charges against them, accusing them of involvement in illegal activities, including kidnapping of Anwar Khan and women trafficking. The news hit them like a thunderbolt.

"Ye jhoot hai! Humare family ka naam kharaab karne ki koshish hai in logo ne," Malik Zubair protested vehemently.

The officer, stern but professional, replied, "We have evidence against you both so it'd be better if you come with us quietly."

As the policeman was in the process of handcuffing his father, Malik Zubair noticed a commotion caused by some of his loyal men outside the house. The distraction momentarily diverted the attention of the police, providing Zubair with a split-second window of opportunity. Fuelled by the fire of vengeance burning within him, he seized the moment and broke free from the officer's grasp.

With adrenaline pumping through his veins, Malik Zubair sprinted towards the back of the house, disappearing into the labyrinth of narrow streets of the village that he knew so well. His heart pounded in his chest as he evaded capture, driven by a desperate need to escape the clutches of justice.

The police officers quickly realized what had happened and gave chase, but Zubair's intimate knowledge of the neighborhood worked in his favor. He darted through alleyways and side streets, his breaths ragged, fueled by a potent mix of fear and determination.

He had lost everything - his father, his reputation, his freedom - and he was willing to risk it all in his quest for revenge. The realization that Meerab, the woman he had claimed as his own, had slipped through his fingers intensified his anger, pushing him to the edge of madness.

---

"Meerab hum kyu na shopping chalen? Shadi me zyada arsa tou nahi hai Maa keh rahi thi ke hume tayari shuru kardeni chahye," Marium excitedly proposed immediately after lunch.

With a smile, Meerab replied, "That sounds like a great idea, Marium! I'll go get ready."

"Okay mei Maa se kehti hu ke wo Sheri ko rakh len taake hum sukoon se shopping kar saken, " Marium replied.