Square King Ranked Cup, Semi-finals Second Round

Your POV

"That also wraps up the first round of the Semi-finals! So now we will let you know what the matchups are for the second round of the semi-finals!" Pearl states as everyone looked excited to see.

Team Blue-peror versus Team NSP

Team Studio versus Team X-Blood

I look at the big TV at the Square as everyone eats, I eat my food too. This is it. It's time to battle against Goggles. I wonder if that plot armor is as strong as our will to win. As I sat watching the TV, I felt my jacket shift a bit, meaning Catherine moving in her sleep. "Heh" I say as I smile, seeing her asleep. "She's sleeping in her octo form?" Toby says as he walked up to me, I nod. "Yep, she seems to be a very sleepy octo for some reason...." I say confused. Cody pops outta nowhere and smiles. "But the band is all back together!" He says as I smile. "Yeah, but I wonder if it'll last, Bunny tends to do her own thing so...." I say knowing it will happen someday. "Yeah, don't worry about that. Who knows, she may not" Toby says. "What are you guys talking about?" I turn to see Aloha coming up with Skull and Mask not far behind. "Oh, wondering if Bunny plans to stay in our team or eventually make her own team" I say as Aloha looks confused. "I thought she's part of NSG. Why wouldn't she?" Aloha says, confused. "Yeah, if she is in NSG, I figured she would stay" Skull said with Mask nodding. "Yeah, but I know her, I know she would rather do it, that's why I need to think who would be a good and permanent fourth member......just incase" I say.

"I think you're starting to sound paranoid" Rider says as he walks up. "Heh, I guess I am" I say, smiling. Army comes up in the wheelchair with Forge. "This battle is going to be the most exciting!" He says, smiling in excitement. "Heh, is it cuz imma fight Goggles? Well, let's see if he can outdo Cody in his antics" I smirks. "No one can out goof me!" Cody shouts as he shoves food in his mouth. Goggles is with him shoving food. "Bruh, you both can be siblings with the similarities"

"But we're not" Cody retorts. "Yeah, I said could be" I retort back. "You guys ready for your match with Goggles, though?" Rider asks. I think about it. I then smile. "I believe it would be a battle to remember...." I say, smiling as Goggles smiles more at that. "Really, why?" He wonders. "She says that to see how strong your plot—" Cody says before Toby covers his mouth. "Plot?" The others ask, confused. "Don't worry about what Cody was gonna say" Toby says to them. I sigh in relief and nod at Toby. Toby then lightly bonks Cody on the head. "Bad Cody" he says to Cody. "Waaah" Cody made a sound after getting hit. "Well, I'm quite excited for this match, honestly" Emperor says, walking up. "I bet you get to face us and our skill and wits" I say, smirking.

"No holding back, we the Non-Serious Gamers will show you why we say we're Non-Serious until we are forced to be Serious!" I say as Toby and Cody nod as Catherine was too busy sleeping to respond to my statement. Goggles smiles, looks moved by our will and tenacity. Headphones were taken back hearing this. Bobble smiled more and found this so interesting, yet nice to have people so passionate. Emperor was taken back and then smiled as he recovered from this claim. "To me, NSG means something special and precious....our failures, our achievements, our struggles, all these memories and we will show you the fruits of our labors in this match, no matter which stage they put us in" I say.

"I don't think it will be much longer...." Blue says as I look at her. "How come?" I ask. "Your match is in Shellendorf Institute" she says as she shows her screen and the details of the match that were shown. Both matches will take place in the same arena to save time and at different times. "I see, the museum....." I say as I thought of the map. "Does it say what game mode?" I ask. "They say they're gonna use the one they plan to use for the finals" she responds. "Hrm, not a lot to work with...." I say as I think.

"I got the info on what the mode is!" Studio shouts as he comes in running. "Okay, what is it, bro?" I asks. "It's tower control" he says after taking a breath. "Tower? Ooo, I love that mode, and I have just the weapon for it" I say. "Same here!" Toby says. "Me too!" Cody says while giving a silly pose. Catherine moved in my jacket, and I smiled and pat her head. She then slowly opened her one eye. "Mmm?" She groaned a bit. "What weapon you plan for Tower Control?" I ask. She thinks and make a noise that gives me Toby and Cody the idea what she plans to do. "Cool" I say as Toby and Cody nod. "Huh? Do you know what she plans to do?" Glasses says, confused. "Yep, friend intuition!" I say smirking while Glasses looks unsure.