Chapter Fourty

Começar do início

Oddly, his wings had disappeared but now a set of large tentacles are flinging out and latching onto the Nomu's beak-like jaws, trying to pry it open to release the quirk user.

Midoriya's surprised gaze flickered onto us for a moment before refocusing on the Nomu a few feet ahead of him.

"Iida! I'd I can free him, can I count on you to get Amajiki to safety?" He wonders, keeping his eyes on the monster.

"Yes!" The knight replies without an ounce of hesitation before setting me down and allowing me to stand.

Planting my fingers onto the forest floor, I close my eyes and inhale harshly before looking at the Nomu "It's going to jump to the right and try to catapult off the tree to escape!" I inform swiftly.

With a nod in my direction, Midoriya bolts forward and just as I predicted—the Nomu moves, rushing to the right and planting it's large legs onto the tree.

Just as it throws itself forward, though, a bolt of green lightning slams into its head—throwing the monster off into the trees while forcing it to drop the net.

Before the man could hit the floor, a hard gust of wind blows my hair back and Iida springs off, easily catching him and skidding to safety on the other side of the clearing.

"Is Amajiki okay?!" Midoriya calls from his position, his body still clearly alert and on standby for when the Nomu would return.

"He needs medical attention!" The knight informs while gently lifting the man in his arms "Take him to safety, I'm going to head off to deal with this Nomu and then find you!" The leader commands.

"Wait!" Standing from my spot on the ground, I hurry over to Midoriya before he can bolt off again.

"Bakugo suspects that the villages are under attack by the league, he said that you need to secure the rest of the woods around the realms boarders and make sure no more Nomu's escape with hostages." I quickly ramble out and he pauses, nodding towards the info.

"Who'd he take with him?" "Uraraka, Kirishima and Tsu." I quickly answer and the dark green haired leader nods once more.

"Good, their quirks are useful when it comes to search and rescue operations." Midoriya claims and I nod, sighing thankfully that he wouldn't argue with the plan.

"I'll take care of the retreating Nomu's, thank you (Y/n)—" He starts before glancing up as a shriek breaks through the air and causes our heads to turn in the direction the Nomu had risen from.

"Before you leave to help the others, can you use your quirk to..?" Midoriya wonders, giving me a sheepish smile while I quickly place my hand on the floor again.

With a quick inhale, I'm looking throughout the whole forest and once I find what the leader had been requesting, I glance up to him with a nod.

"Two people are caught in traps near the boarder, one person is in a fight with a Nomu not too far away and a man with a bird-head is holding his ground but his wounds are making him tired—" I quickly splurge out the information while pointing into the directions everyone was in.

Thankfully, Midoriya seems to take it all in and a plan looks like it's already going off in his head.

"Iida! Take Amajiki to get medical help and come find me again, I'll have more people for you to take!" He commands—causing the knight to nod and rush off without another word.

"Thank you again and get back safe to help the others!" Midoriya calls before bolting off in a flash, his form going head to head with the Nomu and causing another gust of wind to rush past me when their impact flickers through the air.