EXECUTION TWO LOLZZZZ

3rd person pov:
* hide and weak*
*execution for the ultimate disguiser*
So imagine this execution as your ordinary hide and seek but there is a butcher trying to find you while there are creaky floors das it:
*actual execution starts noww*
3rd person:
Stupid homophobe woke up in a dark scary butchers closet or smth. As he tries to move around the floors creaked in sync with his steps he hears nearby breathing,very loud breathing, suddenly an axe swung through the wall, hitting the replica of dan while the real one was trying to find an exit for the place. After what felt like an hour, dan found a bright door as white as the normal Starbucks liker and walked through him but when he walked through,flying axes everywhere.he knew that he couldn't dodge every single one of them so he just went for it and ran through every single one along with getting tons of major scratches and cuts on his arms and legs. As soon as he ran out of breath (vine boom) a big [black oily men] blender appeared bellow him. As confused as he was , he backed away but to only be greeted with the butcher who attempted to kill him earlier. The butcher gave dan a grin , therefore thats what dan last saw before getting put in the blender, blending all his remains into mush...
(Were making a purple stew, whip,whip,whip,whip😍😍)
~fin~
*eleven students remaining*

(Were making a purple stew, whip,whip,whip,whip😍😍)~fin~*eleven students remaining*

NAIGI HOE X SOFTIE GACHA BADDIE 😨😨😨😨