He Yunsheng was also furious. He simply turned around and slammed his head into Fan Cheng's stomach. Fan Cheng was caught off guard and was knocked down. The boat swayed and fell to the ground. He opened his mouth and was about to call for help when He Yan shouted, "Don't let him make a sound!" Then she flew forward and stuffed the handkerchief on the table into Fan Cheng's mouth.

Fan Cheng's mouth was gagged. He Yunsheng had already ridden on his back and started punching him. He was originally a youth and had great strength. Although Fan Cheng's mouth was fierce, how could he really be his opponent? Gradually, he stopped struggling.

"Yunsheng, that's enough." He Yan stopped him. "If you continue hitting him, he'll die."

"It's good that he's dead!" He Yunsheng gritted his teeth. "If he's dead, he won't miss you!"

"Then the He family will be in trouble." He Yan pulled his hand away. "Get him up first."

He Yunsheng climbed up from Fan Cheng's back. Fan Cheng faced the ground and did not move. He Yunsheng stretched out his leg and kicked him. "Get up, don't play dead!"

Fan Cheng still did not move.

"You're dead after just two hits. You really know how to extort people." He Yunsheng mocked and wanted to kick Fan Cheng up. But when he moved, he suddenly saw a red cloud gradually appear near his feet where Fan Cheng was lying.

He said, "He, he …"

He Yan was carefully listening to the movements outside. Just now, the boat was shaking, so he didn't know if Fan Cheng's bodyguards saw it. But now, it didn't seem like anything was wrong. Perhaps they thought it was Fan Cheng's "interest." At this moment, He Yunsheng's expression suddenly changed. He looked at it strangely and froze.

After a moment, she crouched down and calmly flipped Fan Cheng over.

"Ah — —" He Yunsheng let out a short cry. He quickly covered his mouth and swallowed the rest of the sound back into his throat. He looked in front of him in disbelief.

Fan Cheng was flipped over and laid on the ground. His body was soft as if he had no bones. The clothes around his waist and abdomen were already stained red with blood. A bit of the knife's handle was outside, and the tip of the knife was completely buried in his flesh.

Just now, when he was fighting He Yunsheng, Fan Cheng took out a short knife from his sleeve. Later on, when the boat was shaking, the knife fell to the ground. He Yunsheng bumped into him, causing him to fall down. Coincidentally, in a daze, the knife stabbed into his own abdomen.

Originally, it shouldn't have been that deep, but He Yunsheng still pressed him to the ground and beat him with his fists. As a result, the entire knife stabbed into his abdomen and he breathed his last.

He Yunsheng was so scared that his legs went soft. He fell to the ground and said in alarm, "He … he can't be …?"

He Yan stretched out two fingers to check his breathing. She spat out two words, "He's dead."

He Yunsheng looked at her blankly, as if he didn't understand what she meant. After a moment, he sobbed and said in a daze, "He, how did he die? What should we do? "

The boat was still in the middle of the river, swaying and floating. There seemed to be no other light around them except for the lights on the boat. In the dead silence, He Yunsheng's choked sobs were particularly clear. He said, "What should we do? What should we do? "

In the end, he was still a teenager. He had never killed a person, seen blood, and even had to take a detour to kill a fish. Although he spoke fiercely, he didn't expect that he would really take someone's life. He Yunsheng was already panicking. He repeatedly muttered the meaningless words, "What should we do?".