Sebastian

Date? She wants to date? But who? And why all of the sudden I want to know whom she wants to date? That isn't mine to know. Or it is? At the end of the day, I'm her therapist and I should at least know if the person she decides to date is valid and stable so she doesn't have to go through what Wendy did.

Why suddenly I have tons of questions I want to ask, but none of them have a reason why would I even let them come through my mouth?

"Um, that's not an answer at all", this comes out more like her question and I jump from my trans.

"Um, well", I clear my throat, "have you met someone?"

"Maybe." She shrugs and it looks innocent and done on purpose at the same time.

"Is that a yes or no?" I try my best to sound professional.

"That's a maybe!", she yells, irritated, hitting her thighs with her palms.

"Okay, okay, calm down. Tell me more about that guy. Does he attract you?"

"Hell no!"

I turn my head to the side, so she doesn't see a smile on my face. She's so cute, and I can't help it. Well, this is certainly an interesting topic to discuss with her. Don't get me wrong, I want to work with her on other things, and I will, but this is important as well. And plus, it's exciting.

"Then how will you date someone when date someone who doesn't attract you in any way?"

"Which way?" She frowns, and sits at the table, leaning her elbows on it, while I stay sitting in the chair.

"Physically or mentally."

"Well, I can't deny that he has cute curls, but other than that..."

"Do you have a desire to kiss him?" Damn, Sebastian, way to go with professionalism. But now what is done is done.

"What?" She looks offended, and... ashamed?

She immediately gets up, and so do I, following her. I grab her forearm pull her toward me.

"W-wh-what are you doing", she stammers, eyeing me up and down when I approach her and I notice how her breathing started to get heavy.

"I won't hurt you", I clarify, knowing how she always thinks of that, especially because of the authority I hold on her. But right now we are equal, we aren't a therapist patient relationship, we are a woman and a man now, the ones who feel attracted to each other, or so I am to her, I don't know if she is.

"You know, I would never hurt you?"

"I-I know, but what are you doing?" Her eyes fall on my chest, since she is shorter than me and her head reach exactly that spot.

I take one step closer and cup her cheek, but she shudders, though when I notice how she bites her lip I realize how hard she's trying to trust me. And I like that, I love how far she's come in our therapy sessio. Her session. Her process of healing. Of getting stronger.

"I won't hurt you", I repeat.

"I know!", she exclaims, pouting me. "But, tell me why are you so...", she sucks a breath, "close? Do you want to hug me?"

I don't. I want to kiss you.

"You know I hate hugs", she lies, shaking her head. I scoff, shaking my head, too, while tugging her hair behind her ear, and her gaze falls on my big palm placed on her little ear.

"I know you do like them. You liked the last one."

"Mhhh", she hums, putting a finger on her chin, pretending to think. "I can say it wasn't that bad. But," she lifts the same finger she had put on her chin in th air, "I'm still not fan of them."