Chapter 22.

SEBASTIAN

I turn on the other side, half-awake, not wanting to wake up just yet. I'm still tired, I wanna sleep at least five more minutes. I feel something warm, and nuzzle my nose in it. It's so warm and feels so nice. Mery. That's Mery, I remember. I remember our night together, I remember each moment of ours. 

"Mery", I whisper in her neck, I think, pulling her by her waist closer to me. She groans and lets me pull her body to mine. 

"I'm not going, relax."

I groan again, tiredly, but satisfied. It's been so long since I've woken up with someone in my bed. The feeling is so nice, warm, and almost dizzy. 

"Turn around", I plead with her.

She obeys me instantly, turning on her left hip, and facing me. Once I open my eyes I meet with the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen, and the little smudged black make-up. A wide smile spreads on my face, and I pull her by her cheek, closer to me. I brush her nose with mine, and catch a smile, not a grin, appearing on her bright face.

"Good morning, girl with no name."

"Mery", she gulps, "my name is Mery for you."

I shake my head. "For me. But, I want to know..."

She cuts me off by pressing her lips on mine. I immediately melt and grab her hips to pull her on my body. She listens to me and tries to roll herself on me, but just then the ring startles us, and she jumps back on the bed.

"You waiting for someone?"

I shake my head again. "No. I'll..."

"No, I'll get it."

"Maybe those are the angry neibourghs because we were loud last night!", I shout after her, while she pulls the white sheets with her, and wrap them around her naked body. Mr. Hamilton will get a heart attack when she sees her like that. I'm quite sure that it is her. I mean who else could it be?

I groan once again and turn on the side from which I can see the opened door Mery left, but I still can't see the main door, and who came. I hear a distant talk before I hear Mery calling me.

"Sebastian! Sebastian, come here!"

What the hell is going on this early. I want to sleep. It's so early for a Saturday morning, and finally when I don't have to work, and a gorgeously pretty woman I can't enjoy it because of...

...Esther

Esther is standing on the door, of course, with a scowl on her face, glued to the naked, only wrapped with sheets, Mery. 

What for the God's sake is she doing here? How does she even remember where I live when she ran away from here, not even looking back. Or only looking back to see if I was chasing here, but I wasn't. I was arguing with Mr. Hamilton.

But her, here in my apartment, with Mery in it, too. I can't believe that universe is doing that to me. Why God? Why? 

I stand there, in the hallway, where I was standing, bodies entwined with Esther's, eyes and mouth wide open, not knowing what to do. I blink like an idiot, rubbing my eyes, thinking that maybe my mind is playing with me. 

But it's not.

She is really here.

I cannot believe it.

"E-Esther?", I ask, still thinking that this could be a simple dream, that I'm dreaming under the pressure because I'm thinking too much about her, and that soon I will wake up next to Mery's warm body, just how I did beforehand. But this doesn't feel like a dream. Everything is too much clear for the dream.