Chapter 20.

SEBASTIAN

The woman that is sitting in front of me is unknown to me. Those eyes certainly don't belong to Esther. And I don't know why for a second I wished Larsson had joined me for a dinner. I just don't know. And honestly, I don't want to know.

"So, do you?'", she repeats the question on which she didn't get an answer. 

I study her closely. Her hair is blonde, platinum-like, and it's collected in a high ponytail. It kinda reminds me of Ava's, and I always wondered how they could wear it, and how their head doesn't hurt. I never saw Esther wearing that tight and high ponytail, only messy ones, and buns, as well, messy. Why do I think about her, when I have this gorgeous woman in front of me. 

Her leather style makes her look like she wants to have everything in control, which soon will be proved right. Her dark make-up shows that she likes to hide beneath a shield, but it could also mean that she just wanted to look good for... Why would she be here, and... alone? 

"I-I... um... I..."

"Do you just stammer, or do you actually talk?" She rolls her eyes, and offers me a bored expression, leaning her elbows on the table, and her chin on her palm.

"I do talk", I say with a raspy voice, which makes her raise her right eyebrow. "And, yes, I could use some company", I answer, hesitating whether to accept whatever this is. "The question is are you sure you want my company?" I lean to her, positioning myself just like her. 

She scoffs, "I wouldn't sit here if I didn't want it."

"You don't even know me", I defy.

"Well, then, tell me about yourself."

"I'm Sebastian." I stretch my hand, but she refuses to shake it, averting her gaze for a couple of seconds. She reminds me of Larsson a little bit. "What's your name?'"

"Uh-uh", she tsks, "not today, big boy."

Now I raise my eyebrow. "Big boy? Sorry, but I thought that you were more mature than this."

"Than what?", she becomes interested.

"Than hiding your name. What's the point in it?" I shake my head. "We are not kids. You walk in here, and you come to my table, asking me do I need company, but refusing to say your name. That's immature if you ask me." I cross my arms and lean in the chair.

She shrugs and hums. "You sound like some therapist or something." She again rolls her bright eyes that remind me of Esther's, though hers are much calmer, and look seductively, unlike Larsson's which always hold some kind of storm and bolting thunders.

"I am a therapist."

An oh comes from her mouth, followed by a gasp, but soon she returns from the surprise that has taken her over. "Well, that surely is sexy, doctor." She comes back to her seductive mode and winks. I gulp hard.

It's been a while since I had sex, and it's not a secret anymore that this turns me on. But, I shouldn't. I don't even know her name, and she doesn't even want to tell me. 

Though, maybe I could take Conor's advice. Maybe he should take mine. Maybe we should reverse our roles a little bit. I could see how he does it, how it feels to have women at his feet, and he should try to experience what I was talking about when I said that he should find his better half. And that better half is unfortunately not Ava with whom he fell in love. 

"And what do you do?"

"Well, I can do a lot of things", she winks seductively, again, and I smirk. Though, I'm kinda tired of women that hide things from me. And the specific one is constantly on my mind.