4) the benefactor

Start from the beginning

"The axe was laced with wolfsbane I don't know the species so I'm going to have to burn it out" Derek said holding a lighter.

"I think I can handle a little fire" Peter said but then realized what Derek was holding. "Oh crap" Peter said and Derek started to burn the wolfsbane out.

>>>

Peter fell on the ground after Derek burnt the wolfsbane out of him.

Derek offered to help him up which he took. "He said he was after you and Hazel" Peter said.

"How does a guy with no mouth say anything" Derek asked. "With this" Peter said showing him.

>>>

Malia, Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Lydia were waiting for Liam and Hazel to show up as Hazel managed to trick Liam.

Kira and Liam walked in and as Liam saw everyone, he turned to leave but Hazel stood in front of it. "Don't even think about it I will break your leg" Hazel said, and Liam faced everyone.

"What is this" Liam asked. "Think of it like an intervention you have a problem Liam" Stiles said. "Do I have to break your leg" Hazel asked Stiles.

"Be nice he's a kid" Hazel said. "You're telling me to be nice your Derek 2.0" Stiles said.

"Shut up" Hazel said. "And we're the only ones that can help" Scott told Liam.

>>>

Derek went to the sheriff's station to tell Noah what had happened and what he found. "I still don't get how this guy has no mouth" Noah said.

"How can he eat" Noah asked. "Peter didn't get a chance to ask he was fighting him off with a tomahawk buried in his chest" Derek said sarcastically.

"Who runs around with a tomahawk" Noah asked. Parrish walked in hearing the end of their conversation.

"I carried one for IED removal in Afghanistan it's military and so is that" Parrish said walking to them. "Do you know what it's used for" Derek asked.

"Well, this one, looks like it's been modified" Parrish said and Noah looked at Derek who nodded.

Noah closed the door as Parrish saw. "Show us" Noah said.

>>>

"Werewolf" Liam said to Scott. "Werecoyote" Liam said to Malia. "Werewolf " Liam said to Hazel. "Banshee" Liam said to Lydia.

"Fox" Liam said to Kira. "Kitsune but fox works" Kira said. "What are you" Liam asked Stiles.

"Uh for a little while I was possessed by an evil spirit it was very evil" Stiles said. "What are you now" Liam asked. "Better um" Stiles said confused.

"Are those for me" Liam asked seeing the handcuffs. "No, they're for me" Malia said glowing her eyes.

"How did you do that" Liam asked Malia. "You'll learn but first you need to get through the full moon" Scott said.

"The moon's already out" Liam said. "And you're starting to feel something aren't you" Scott asked.

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs you guys are out of your freaking minds I don't know how you did that eye thing, and I don't care I'm walking out the door right now if any of you try to stop me, I swear to god I'm gonna" Liam said then placed his hands on his ears screaming.

"What's wrong Liam" Scott asked. "You don't hear that" Liam asked and Liam fell to the floor.

"Did you tell someone about this" Lydia asked. "My friend Mason, you said it was a party" Liam said.