007 - wes hicks

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Clara huffed thinking back to all the accusations thrown around by her friends only 30 minutes ago

Clara huffed thinking back to all the accusations thrown around by her friends only 30 minutes ago. Dewey and his daughter were driving towards Woodsboro's town square to get some lunch. It had come to there attention that they hadn't really caught up or ate since Tara's attack.

Clara hated to admit it but Mindy made some good points. Sam was quickly rising up Clara's suspect list.

Considering the obvious connections between the killings and original murder victims, it made a lot of sense that the daughter of Billy Loomis would be Ghostface this time.

Richie was definitely still at the top for Clara. He was at the hospital when Sam was attacked, had been attacking strangely and, hey, he was the fucking love interest.

Oh and he suggested that Clara was a suspect! No way that he seriously thought Clara would EVER hurt Tara.

"You alright Clara?" Dewey asked.

Dewey was also deep in thought over the possibility of Ghostface. He as well thought that Richie was the most likely suspect however Sam's connection could not be overlooked.

"I'm fine, just kinda in shock. Like I can't actually believe this is happening. It feels like we're in a Stab movie," Clara commented.

"Oh, you'll get used to it." Dewey harshly replied.

"Woah, what? What do you mean?" Clara worriedly asked.

"If Ghostface is really back, it's highly likely that this is going to follow your friends. Believe me, I know. You are the next generation."

Dewey was right.

If this Ghostface is replicating the past killing trilogy, that means that rogue Stab fans might be inspired to continue the trilogy.