004 - deweys trailer

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"AHHHHH!" Clara awoke even more sweaty than before

"AHHHHH!" Clara awoke even more sweaty than before. Sam was standing over Clara with a hand on her shoulder, waking her from her nightmare.

She didn't even realise that she fell asleep but it was definitely necessary, she had stayed up all night worrying about Tara. It was only an hour or two of sleep but it helped. Clara looked into Sam's eyes, perplexed by the sense of urgency they held.

Clara shifted in her seat and took in her surroundings. Richie and Sam were over top of her with Tara nowhere to be seen in the empty waiting room.

"Where's Tara?" Clara exclaimed. "Don't worry, don't worry, she's safe. She's still in her room"

Clara sighed in relief. "Why did you wake me up then?"

"Clara we're gonna need to go see your dad"

...

Clara swayed back and forth as Sam's car turned in and out of the Woodsboro streets.
On the way over, Sam explained to Clara what she had just told Tara.

In essence, Sam was the daughter of Billy Loomis, the original Woodsboro murderer. That was the reason she abandoned Tara initially and the reason it split up their parents marriage. Tara also learnt that Sam was attacked at the hospital by Ghostface.

Clara began to wonder if the attacker was within the hospital because how could a killer sneak in and out of a busy hospital? This raised her suspicions of Richie.

Clara had mixed emotions about the reveal of Sam's father.

On one hand, she was angered about the devastation that her father had caused to her own family, especially her aunt Tatum. Billy Loomis was directly responsible for the death of Tatum and had caused serious injuries to her own father. Clara wondered if deep down Sam was the same. Maybe one day she would snap.