005 - dewey and gale

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Clara was so incredibly tired

Clara was so incredibly tired. She hung her head and slowly walked to the back of the trailer, towards her room. Although the room was small, Clara still found ways to express herself, mainly the large collection of horror movie posters next to her bed.

She had a poster from almost every franchise there, almost.

She never hung up a Stab poster. It would be in poor taste.

Of course she had seen the Stab movies, being a horror nerd, however she never got attached. She was extremely uncomfortable watching the first three movies, knowing that the story displayed the real deaths of her fathers friends and family.

Clara softly closed her bedroom door and fell into her bed. She was already asleep as her head hit the pillow.

Meanwhile, Dewey pulled out his phone and sat down at the dining table. Then he dialled a number.

"Hello?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Hey Sid, it's me" Dewey replied

"Dewey! OMG, how long has it been?" Sidney Prescott excitedly replied, immediately recognising his voice.

The two old friends began to briefly catch up, talking about Sidney's kids, asking about Gale's promotion. But Dewey breaks the ice.

"Sid, it's happening again"

"What?" Dewey can sense the stillness as Sidney stops in her tracks

"Some idiot in a Ghostface mask. Three attacks so far, one dead. But something about this one feels different..."

"Are you safe?" Sid worryingly asks, knowing Dewey's previous bad luck with Ghostface attacks.