Chapter 2 (new and important)

Start from the beginning

"I find you interesting." Livanna Serattore suddenly spoke. My eyes snapped over her. She was in her late twenties and her husband was almost of my age. She was wearing a black revealing bodycon and black high heels paired with her expensive dior bag. She looked like an expensive brand store.
"You liked him darling?" Davilo asked her.

"Yes honey, I feel like he will fuck the hell amazingly out of me." She said and seductively walked towards me.

Alex was quiet and enjoying the free show.

She poked her nail inside my chest and said ,"Yudhishthir Rathore you are handsome like hell. I liked your body. Let's fuck.'' I rolled my eyes at her words and parted away from her and said," ,Mrs. Serattore please maintain distance. Your husband is here."

"He won't mind sweetheart, will you honey? Infact why don't you find someone for your self." She said while looking at me and forwarded her hand towards her husband.

Shameless.

Livanna took two steps towards me and said," My husband is good in bed and I know you will be best."

I gave her a dirty look but that irritating smile never left her lips.

The serving boy on the counter was taken aback with the activity happening and dropped a bottle of wine on floor , gaining my attention.

Livanna held my arm and pulled me towards her and tried to kiss me. I yanked her off and starightened myself. I left the glass on the counter and collected my coat from chair.

Livanna blocked my way as I and Alex made our way out of the hall.
"Yudhishthir, I will have sex with you one day ." She said.

"Are you sex addict or what? Crazy lady ,Yudhishthir Rathore never beds a girl." I said and tried to move away from there.

But she again stopped me and said," We will see, and Livanna never backs off."

I smirked and said ,"You love being a whore, correct? So be someone else. That waiter might be horny after seeing your husband and that young girl having sex. He might pleasure you."
Alex and I turned towards the exit and I stopped,"Mr and Mrs. Serattore, I am getting engaged this Sunday . You are cordially invited."

And we left.

"It feels like you are really happy getting engaged. And you were calling couples cringe and foolish." Alex said while walking with me.

I stopped at his words and my mind drifted towards afternoon's memory. When I saw Ruhi at the university. She thought that I didn't see or recognise her but that didn't happen.
I saw her standing with her friends and when she covered herself with her scarf.

"I am not happy." I stressed on each word I said,"I was forced for all this.''

"And who has the audacity to force Yudhishthir Rathore."

"I did this for my grandparents. At first I was not ready but gradually I had to agree." I said and opened the car door and sat inside.

Alex sat on the passanger seat and drove the car.

"What did principal said?" He asked.

"He found some suspicious activities going inside university. And professors might be involved." I told him.

"Drugs and all?" He again asked.

"Professors and childern are doing doing drugs since many years. There is a threat for us. It's more than drugs."

"Your future wife studies in same university. Right? "

"Can you stop?" I said and sped up the car.

" I was just asking." He said and hummed .