"Hey, love. You're like an angel fall from above. Hope you had a good sleep. Did you dream about our memories I told you to keep?" Malambing na bati nito.

Kumunot ang noo niya sa pagtataka. Napaupo siya para makaharap ito.

Hera doesn't know how to make poem nor to recite it but she actually did. Nananaginip pa rin ba siya? What happened to his wife?

He suck his breath when Hera drew closer and sniff his neck.

"Wife?"

"You smell so nice. Can I eat you?"

He groaned inwardly on what she said. May ginigising itong natutulog.

Hinawakan niya ito sa bewang at pinaupo sa kandungan niya. Inayos naman ng asawa ang pagkakaupo paharap sa kanya.

"Eat me, huh? Where?" He smirked teasingly to his wife.

"I wanna bite your neck." She said and pointed a part on his neck.

"My little vampire. Go ahead."

Hera didn't waste a single second, she bite his neck and gently suck it onwards.

Napaungol siya sa ginawa nito. His buddy down there is getting angrier. Napahawak siya sa bewang ng dalaga. He pull her closer while she's terrorizing his neck.

"Wife..." He can't help but to moan when her hand start playing with his nipple.

Bumaba ang halik nito sa balikat, pababa sa hubad na dibdib niya. She slowly push him to lay on the bed. She sucked his skin with no gentle, naroon talaga ang panggigil.

When his chest is almost covered with  kiss marks. Pinagpalit niya ang pwesto nila.

"My turn."

Napalunok si Hera.

He attacked her neck with his mouth. Agad na umalpas ang ungol sa labi ni Hera.

"Magnus..."

He held the neckline of her nighties and tear it. Wala naman siyang narinig na reklamo mula sa asawa, mukhang nagustuhan pa ang ginawa niya.

Nagkatinginan sila nito. Hera held his nape to claim his lips. He hungrily respond to her kiss.

"Do me now. Magnus, please..." She whispered begging.

And when Hera big, he become his obedient dog.

Hinubad niya ang boxer niya. He make sure Hera is wet enough before he entered her. Sabay silang napaungol sa pangalan ng isa't-isa.

He thrust his hips. Mabilis at madiin. Hera keeps on chanting his name while hugging on his neck.

"Aahh, love..." Hera moaned.

Napamura siya sa ungol nito at mas lalong diniin ang mga ulos sa loob nito. He will made sure that Aresun will gonna be a big brother soon.

After hours of Hera saying 'don't stop',  she finally fall asleep soundly. Napailing na lang siya at nilinisan ang asawa saka sinuotan ng t-shirt niya.

"Magnus..." She murmured on her sleep.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Napangisi na lang siya at napailing. He kissed her forehead before jumping on the bed beside her.

"I love you most." He whispered back, hoping she'll hear it on his dreams.

MASAMA ang titig niya kay Magnus ng magising siya. Magnus look at her innocently, hindi alam ang dahilan ng ikinagalit niya.

"What did I do, hmm?" Malambing na tanong nito habang nakayakap sa kanya.