Move In?

-Kids POV-

I waited at the library for Maka. My heart has been thumping every since i wrote the note. Is she gonna come? I wasn't nervous because of the letter. The letter said:

Dear Maka,

Please meet me at the library. I have something very important to ask you.

Love , Kid

That isnt something to be worried or nervous about. No no no. Its what im gonna ask her is what is getting me nervous. I decided it last night. When she feel asleep on me after crying for so much. I remember once i noticed she was asleep, i took her home in my arms. When i got to her house Soul let me in after i explained that i was gonna just put her on the couch.

"Kid" i heard a faint voice whisper behind me. As soon as it came out i knew who it was. I turned around and placed a smile on my face. It was Maka. And for a second i forgot how nervous i was.

"Hey Maka" I said as i gave her a light kiss on her lips. Electricity is what i felt when we kiss.

"So... What did you wanna ask me, Kid?"

My heart started to thump again and i started shooting bullets of sweat.

"Um... Maka.... i was thinking that maybe....." I said then paused.

"Yes?"

"That maybe.... we can... um..... Move in together?"

She looked at me for a few seconds like she was trying to take something in. Then she smiled. "Yes, i think that would be a great idea.... But ww have to ask if Our partners are comfortable living together?"

I thought about it for a few seconds.

"No. We need our own place so we can get closer" I said softly turn to her fully.

She kept smiling a nodded.

We talked for a bit more then we had to go home and tell our weapons the news.

I told Liz and Patty about it and they wouldn't speak to me. Then Maka told Soul and i guess he cried about it.

Me and Maka decided that we were gonna buy our own place so that we didn't have to kick anyone out and we would know how getting a job and things like that really work. Trying everything for ourselves and not relying on people.