Questions and Yelling

"Kid tell me something"

"Yes Maka"

"why were you really looking at me earlier?"

I almost ran out of words to say.Did she know i like her?Does she know somethings up? "Um... well i told you earlier why i was looking already"
She smiled and walked over to me and took a seat. "okay then lets start"

She went on about whatever she was talking about. I could not remember anything she said. I was dazed by the fact that she was so close to me. So close where i can just kiss her and hold her and make her mine.
"So whats the answer?"Huh. Dam i dont know what the f*** she was asking about. "um can you repet the answer please?"i replied thinking that this was going to work.But my voice was covered by a ring of a bell indecating to go to class.

I hade the same class as i did before so i just stayed there. Dam. I am such an idiot. I felt my cheaks burning up from blushing. Dam how did i let it go this far? Im a shinigami for crying out loud. Then the students started to flood in. I waved at Maka to signal by and she did it back to me as well. I watch her leave staring at her till someone tapped on my shoulder whitch took my attention off of her.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Maka

I was in my next class looking up at the ceiling. What has been up with Kid lately... he never is this way and he never says that my hair is symmetrical. There was a whisper in my ear.

"Kid likes you" I felt my cheaks flood with blush as i filled with embarasment. I turned around quickly and saw Liz. Her eyes were red as if she was just crying but i decided to let it go. I felt my face turn deep red "E-eh" i saw her nod like she was trying to take something in."And im guessing you like him" she said soon after. My cheaks burned up even more

"W-what are you kidding me i just met him only months ago i dont like him" i realized that i said that a little too loud.

It seemed that what i said mad her more angry if she ever was. "Well you should tell him that and not string him along getting his hopes up!"

I was shocked by how she raised her voice. She ran out of the classroom wiping her eyes like she had tears in them. I was confused by all of this. I then began to notice everyone stares drilling my body. I just replied my turneing sitting right in my desk and getting to work.