11-20

Breeze Novel Network search

Homepage › Youth Campus ›" Doctor of the Last Days "› Chapter Contents

011 Big Harvest (1/2)

"The Killing Doctor of the Last Days" Author: Ye Ruyan

    At noon, Yun Mo and others arrived at the wholesale market.

    There are not many zombies wandering around the wholesale market, but some zombies can be seen inside. It seems that there are only shopkeepers left in the wholesale market at night, so there are only so few zombies. If it was broad daylight, I'm afraid that the inside would be densely packed with zombies now.

    Yunmo and the others took out the silencer and wiped out the zombies one by one.

    After the car stopped in the middle of the wholesale market, Ma Lin and the others were left to pick up the crystals.

    They put on the rubber gloves they got from the supermarket, found a shop and got a basin, took out the crystals from the zombie's brain and threw them into the basin one by one. Zhou Bo also followed. She always thought that if she could do something, she would do something. She can't kill zombies now, but such trivial things as picking out crystals are easy to handle.

    Seeing that he had finished picking up the crystals, Zhou Bo came in with a basin, and said to Liu Fang, "Fang Fang, pour some water in for me!"

    Liu Fang laughed and jumped off the roof, took out two bottles of water from her backpack, and poured them in. "This kind of thing looks really... I don't know why my little sister collects this strange thing. Although it is beautiful, it always feels weird when I think it was taken out of the brain of a zombie."

    "Although I don't know if it will be useful now, who knows if it will be useful in the future!" Zhou Bo washed the crystals while wearing gloves, then poured the water outside, and smiled at Fangfang. "Fangfang, pour it again." Being with them, Zhou Bo felt that this cold-faced girl also liked to laugh.

    Liu Fang took out two more bottles of water and poured them in. "If one day, this thing can be of great use, we will send it."

    Zhou Bo chuckled, at first she thought they were not easy to get along with, but after a short period of time, she realized that they were very nice. As long as you treat them with your heart, they will also treat you with your heart. After washing four or five times, it was finally cleaned. Zhou Bo randomly tore a few plastic bags from a shop, packed the crystals, and handed them to Yunmo. "Little sister, put it away!" Zhou Bo also yelled.

    Yun Mo took it and put it in the backpack, but the moment he put it in, he took it into the space. "Sister Zhou, the gas stove in this store can still be used. There are also bacon and other seasonings in the store. I'll go around and see if there are any edible dishes."

    Zhou Bo nodded, "Tell Yun Bai to go with you, it's not safe to be alone."

    Lan Yingxue also laughed and said, "What Xiao Zhou said is, you brothers and sisters go together!"

    "En!" The siblings nodded and left together.

    The brothers and sisters first scanned the wholesale market, and then they went to the cold storage secretly. In the cold storage, the cold air is still being delivered, and this cold storage has its own generator.

    Yun Mo didn't care about it, and took all the chicken, duck, fish, melons, fruits and vegetables, and all kinds of seafood in the cold storage. In the end, he didn't even let the generator go. In the end, the siblings also found a lot of gasoline in a house.