◆Laugh! II◇

Zacznij od początku

"His Quirk works on robots, too?" Miyuki muttered, brows furrowing as she tried to find the reasoning behind how that could work.

Katsuki stepped on the rooftop edge, his body warming up as he got ready to use his Quirk - and the more he thought of Miyuki alone with the smiling scum painting on the wall again.

"Stay here!" he ordered her before leaping from the roof towards Mr. Smiley.

"Wait, don't go for him from! -"

"It's payback time!" Katsuki shouted, nearing the vandal with the help of his explosions. "I'll kill you!"

Miyuki sighed, counting down from three under her breath when Mr. Smiley looked up and -

"Mr. Smiley!"

Katsuki burst into a fit of laughter. And, Miyuki noticed as she leaped off the roof towards him, affected his Quirk as he began spinning around from his explosions still shooting off his hands. She caught him in her arms mid-air and used the shadows of the trees in the wooded area to land in the pond behind Izuku and Shoto.

"Bakugo!" The half-and-half boy exclaimed, turning around to face them. "Sasaki!"

"I'll estimate his position and use a smash," Izuku muttered, closing his eyes, activating his Quirk, and shooting off towards the vandal.

"Help! Somebody!"

Miyuki's eyes widened. "Izuku, wait, don't open your! -"

"Huh?" Izuku said, eyes flying open upon hearing the cry for help -

Only to meet Mr. Smiley's grinning face.

"Help me," Mr. Smiley said, before taking down the green-haired boy with his Quirk, causing him to crash into the wall next to his art.

"Midoriya!" Shoto exclaimed, exposing his position. Mr. Smiley turned towards the half-and-half boy

"Shoto-Kun, close your eyes!" Miyuki warned, rushing towards him, her right hand glowing with a stunning light to temporarily blind the vandal -

"Mr. Smiley!"

But it died down, her arms wrapping around herself as she and Shoto doubled over in a paroxysm of giggles.

"Sorry to have to do this to you again, Miss," Mr. Smiley said, picking up the laughing girl after completing his painting of All Might on the wall. "I'm afraid there's still much work for me to do, and I require your help. I promise you a safe return when I am done. I am sorry!"

If you feel so bad about kidnapping me in the first place, Miyuki thought, mentally groaning in frustration as the vandal ran away with her yet again, then just don't do it...!

Endeavour's agency:

"Damn it!"

He'd done it. Again.

Not only did the perverted villain successfully complete his graffiti and evade capture from them once more, he had to watch from the ground, powerless to do anything from the stitches he got in his sides from laughing so hard, as he took Miyuki away with him. Recalling that moment made the boiling anger inside him heat up even more, the frustration tightening his chest far past its peak as he struggled against Onima and Kido who strained to keep him from marching out the door.