#17: I Like Your Honesty

No One POV;

Giyu got in the room and close the door behind him. He saw Sanemi was like thinking something a while ago. "Shi- Sanemi... Are you alright?" Giyu ask getting closer to Sanemi. "Yeah I'm alright. Just a bit tired." Sanemi said huffing in tired tone. Giyu stand beside Sanemi and place a cup of coffee that actually a bit of his blood in it on the table. "Take a break." Giyu said. Giyu start to messaging Sanemi back and shoulders as Sanemi feels a bit comfortable and better than before. Sanemi took the cup and drink all of it in one go and place it back to the table.

Giyu was literally shock when he saw Sanemi drink the coffee that fast. Sanemi took Giyu hand and make Giyu sit on his lap. Now Giyu was on the same sit as Sanemi. It's a bit embarrassing as he blush softly. "Sa... Sanemi..." Giyu call the vampire name in a weird sound. Sanemi smirk as he get his face closer to the boy neck. "Hm?" Sanemi began to lick the neck teasing the human boy. "Ah..." Giyu moan as he cover his mouth. Sanemi start to bite the human neck and suck the blood. Giyu cover his mouth so he won't let out any sound.

As Sanemi let go off Giyu neck he lick all the blood so it won't fall down. Leaving none. "Sane...mi..." Giyu said and Sanemi softly make a chuckling sound and smile softly as he place Giyu head on his shoulder. While Giyu laying his head on him, Sanemi bandage Giyu neck where he bite and cover it with a scarf in dark blue colour as it suits him very well. "Sanemi..." Giyu call Sanemi again but in more lower voice. "Yes?" Sanemi said. Giyu said nothing but give a warm smile to the vampire and slowly fall asleep.

MEANWHILE

Shinobu, Mitsuri, Rengoku, Uzui and Obanai was talking to each other. Uzui look to the door which is Sanemi office is at. "How long is Giyu going to be in there?" Uzui start to spoke since Giyu has be gone for soo long. "I don't know either." Rengoku said. "I- I'll go check on him!" Mitsuri said as she stod up from her sit but her hand still holding one of sakura mochi. "Be careful please.." Iguro said. Mitsuri blush and immediately run but try not to make any noise towards Sanemi door office.

Mitsuri slowly open the door and take a peek into the inside. Mitsuri gasped but not too loud but the other except the two in room could hear her. "What is it Mitsuri?" Rengoku said as he come closer and also take a peek when Mitsuri got a little to the back closing her embarrassing blushing face. Rengoku froze there and got a bit blood nose as the same time as Mitsuri.

Uzui was curious so he also want to take a look in the room. "Holly Molly!-" Uzui was about to shout out but covered by Rengoku and Mitsuri. "Be- Be quite Uzui kun!" Mitsuri said and her face still red because of the embarrassment she has. "So... Sorry..." Uzui said still want to take a look to the inside.

"What are you guys looking at from earlier?" Shinobu said as she and Iguro getting closer to the three of them. "Umm that..." Rengoku said as he give Shinobu a way to also take a look inside the room. Shinobu and Iguro take a look inside and blushing red like hell and same as the other.

Shinobu having blood nose but not for Iguro but they all keep staring at Sanemi and Giyu in the room. Both the boy was talking to each other not knowing that the other has been stalking them. But the thing that actually shock them is....

 But the thing that actually shock them is

Sanemi was... Smiling........?

All of them keep hearing them and keep looking at how lovely and kindly Sanemi is towards Giyu. "Oh my.... Aren't this just too cute?!" Mitsuri said whispering to the other. The other nod expect for Iguro. He just watch the two guys sharing their lovely 'love'.

"Hey Sanemi." Giyu call the boss as the boss open his eyes and look at Giyu. "Hm?" Sanemi said. "Did you love me?" Giyu ask and make a bit blush on his face. "I... Don't know how should I reply that question of yours back but I like your honesty. Better than keep hiding thing from me..." Sanemi said as he kiss Giyu forehead and give the dark blue hair boy a smile and Giyu give the same smile to him.

*The picture not mine!!!*