#5: Tell Me The Truth🔞

"Tell me what actually you have been lying to me, bastard."

Giyuu look at Sanemi in shock. He start getting back but he can't cause Sanemi is on top on him. "You want to run?" Sanemi ask in angry tone and grab Tomioka neck harshly make Giyuu choke and a pain on his neck. When he let go off Giyuu neck, Giyuu just about to take a heavy breath but Sanemi kiss him make him shock by the action. "Mmm?!" Giyuu yell in shock while being kissed. It tooks around 2 minutes before Sanemi let go off Giyuu lips. Tomioka takes a heavy breath.

Sanemi POV:
I look at Tomioka who is taking a deep breath just from getting kiss by me. Fuck. Why did I kiss him in the first place? "S-Sir." He said just to make me look at him. "W-why are you doing this?" He ask me make me smirk. "I told you. I want you to tell me the truth. I know you lying about everything." I said looking at Tomioka shock eyes. I grab his cloths and rip it apart. I look at Giyuu again and he was blushing like hell. Dammit. He's too cute. I get to his neck make him flinch. Well I did nothing yet but just sniffing and kissing his neck for now. "Hgh." He moan. "Heh." I said smirking. "C'mon Giyuu. Tell me the truth unless you want to know what will I do next~? Tell me. Did you remember the person that attack you and who was it?" I ask him. He look at me for a second and nodded. "I... I remember. And it was you." He said in a low voice but loud enough to make me hear. I get away from him and sit beside him while still looking at him. He look at me with his tired face. He look like he doesn't want to run at all. "Why are you not running?" I ask him and he turn his head to see me while still laying on my bed. "Do you want me to?" He ask. I make a tch sound and answer the question. "Not really.." I said try to not look at his eyes. A little moment of the silent make me look back at him and I saw him already sleeping peacefully. Fuck. He is cute I can say. I blush a bit and I sleep beside him.

To Be Continued.................................