" You don't have anything I need right now, Aubrey. I need sleep." I looked over to check on the kids.

" Damn baby, it's like that? When I get back I'm waking you up so get you some sleep right now. I love you, Imani." She giggles.

" I love you too, Aub. Bye-bye." We both hung up as the waiter took our order.

" So, Lana is pregnant?" Chubbs asked. I'm actually surprised Nai didn't tell him.

"Yeah, she is."

" Well, congratulations my Nigga!" Chris daps me up.

" Hell yeah, so all that craziness that was going on was for nothing." Chubbs shook his head.

" Well, she didn't know at that time."

" Shit is crazy! Y'all about to be all happily ever after."

" I'm thinking about buying her a ring," I said but low so that they could barely hear me. I waited for both of them to say something but they didn't. I looked back up to see them staring at me in shock.

" Hold up, now I know you're all about Solána but I never thought I'd hear you talk about marriage and shit," Chris says.

" Bruh, she's my everything. I'm ready for this with her. We have a son and a baby on the way. I want this life with her. She's who I've always loved. Yeah, I was young but...."

" Shit I'm with it!" Chubbs nods

" I am too just shocked that he's actually going to do it," Chris said as we were brought some drinks. I looked over to Malik who was having a good time with his people. I laughed seeing his arm around his friend.

" Well you know we're behind you on this and I'm proud and happy, bro. I'm best man right?" Chubbs smirks. Chris waved him off.

" Nigga we all know you're best man! I'm not even going to trip."

"Tyler." I looked around because I knew Chubbs was about to make a big deal. I was just messing with him. Ty is my brother, my blood and I love my brother to death but Chubbs has been there! Had had my back since the first meeting.

" Ayo." Chris laughed.

" Wait I'm not the best man?" Chubbs asked. With a look.

" What did I just say?"

" Nah, bruh! I feel some type of way. I know Ty is your blood but..... Hell nah, nigga!" he got loud. Malik and his friends looked over to us. Malik got up and came over.

" Wassup?" He asked.

" Nothing, Leek. Your uncle here is spazzing out for nothing." I laughed. Malik looks at us and then walks back over.

" Obviously he's fuckin with you Nessel," Chris continues to laugh. Chubbs looked at me and nodded.

" I don't even want to be best man, nigga." I laughed again.

" Aight."

Hotel

" Wake up." I had just finished my shower. Solána was knocked out when I walked into the room. She had on my away jersey.

" Imani..." I call her again she lifts her head and then lays it back down.

" Hmm?"

" Wake up, baby."

" Nooooo." She turns away from me.

" So I can't get none tonight?" I lay next to her and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

" Nigga you've been in this coochie every fuckin night every fuckin morning! Several times I might add. I need a little break." I laughed because she was right. Since finding out that she was pregnant, I couldn't get enough. I reached in between her thighs and started rubbing her clit gently.