auditions

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓Chapter One:Auditions┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Chapter One:
Auditions
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Amelia Porter was the twin to Gina Porter. The two siblings were new to the state of Utah. Amelia sat with her sister in their new home in Amelia's room as school started the next morning. Summer break was officially over. Both siblings were starting their Junior year at East High. The two loved the school due to the fact of HSM being filmed there but, the two were tired of always starting fresh.

"Should we unpack or are we going to play it safe this time" Gina asked Amelia as they sat on her bed looking around the plain white walls.

Amelia looked at her boxes of clothes "I'm not sure G. I really hope we can stay here longer than just a few months. Yes we know what mom said but we know how that goes. I just have a gut feeling this is our home."

"Well if you unpack, I will also. I'm gonna crash. I'll see you in the morning El." The twin said hoping of her sisters bed exiting the room.

Amelia sighed and looked back at her room full of boxes. They had been here for a week and haven't had the nerve to touch anything besides the essentials. She crawled out of her bed and opened up the empty closet. Clicking the power button on her phone she went on Spotify and started her favorite playlist. In a moment of faith she grabbed her hangers and put her clothes away.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

1:39 AM

Her phone screen read as she took a big deep breath and sat back down. Glancing around the room she looked at the difference she had made. All of her boxes of clothes, shoes, and other items were put away. The walls were still the annoying white but that was a project for a different time. She felt good about the year to come. Crawling into bed she could only think of what the Junior year could bring.

She's So Gone from Lemonade Mouth woke one of the twins up at 6:00. Struggling to find her phone and shut off her alarm Gina walked in and jumped on the girl.

"JUNIOR YEAR! Come on El! Get up! I want to pick some out-" Gina started to say but trailed off as she looked around the room.

Noticing her sister Amelia hopped out of bed "I stayed up a bit late getting everything put together." She said as she started the fix her bed.

"That's great! I was hoping you were going to unpack. Well this means after school you can help me." Her sister stated as she went over to the girls closet.

"How does this look?" Gina asked Amelia. As she held up a sweater and some pants to match it.

"I love it but now leave so I can get ready. I'll be down before we have to go." Pushing her sister out of her room so she could get dressed. Sitting at her vanity she brushed her hair and did a simple dutch braid to go along with her outfit. Looking at herself in the mirror she smiled and grabbed her bag and notebook and headed downstairs.