「6」

Shot after shot slid down Natalie's throat. She was in fact very wrong about the fact that she won't be drinking tonight, but she couldn't resist the addictive liquid.

Her back was sweaty from dancing the whole time without giving herself a break. Her and Vivi were under the spotlight the entire night, usually a third girl would steal the show along with them but she was a bit busy as her ability to walk was being taken away from her.

The yacht radiated with an amazing positive energy. Everyone was enjoying the night, not a single frown could be spotted in the crowd.

Charles was so far enjoying the night the most. He was gazing at Natalie the whole night, precisely watching her every move. Watching her body shift with the music was just a treat to his eyes.

Seeing her move like this reminded him of the good times when it was just him and her partying all night, every night.

"I'll go up to catch a bit of fresh air" Natalie yelled in her friends ear so she could hear her. Vivienne just nodded in reply.

She lazily dragged her feet across the stairs that reached the top of the yacht. At the top stood a few couches along with a short railing that circled the area.

Natalie's feet were swollen from the endless dancing earlier so she couldn't wait to flop on the couch. The fresh air that filled her nostrils was a relief after spending hours in the more congested area.

The area she stood on had a breath taking view too which made the stay at the small place even more enjoyable.

Moonlight rays landed on her eyes, leaving a trail of sparkles on them.

Unknown to her she in fact wasn't alone.

A presence behind her laid back on the armchair. He cleared his throat to grab the attention of the girl who didn't even notice him.

Her head turned swiftly to look at the person. Because of the dark attire and the lack of moonlight rays that fell on him, she couldn't see very clearly who he was.

His black shades covered his eyes, leaving her questioning what were the glasses hiding.

His messy curls laid peacefully on his head. The haircut reminded her of Lando's and Charles' it was like the perfect balance between the two.

His jaw stood clenched, his veins bulged on his muscular arms. He sat on the armchair comfortably with his legs spread in a seducive form.

A smirk was fixated on his perfect face. He eyed the woman from head to toe. As his gaze travelled it left a blazing spark.

The guy confidently spoke up. "You must be Natalie huh" He stood up from his armchair and leaned towards the fence to match her position.

"And you are?" She asked In a interested tone, wishing to get to know the man more.

"Alexandre, just call me Alex" His thick French accent vibrated comfortably in her ears.

The man looked a lot like Charles just a blonde version. As he raised his shades and revealed his eyes, Natalie immediately took the opportunity to take a look at them.

They were pretty, his green orbs lit up under the moon, they looked like the the deepest point in the forest, and right now she was lost inside that forest.

The man noticed the girl checking him out which made him smirk even more.
"Are my eyes that beautiful?" He chuckled.

The woman didn't event notice she was staring for that long and immediately looked away. "Oh shit" She said as she realized she got caught.