「7」

A unfamiliar smell filled my senses. The comfort of the sheets felt weird, not like the one I woke up to in the previous days.

I struggled to open my eyes, a bad headache was present. My body was itching from the uncomfortable material I slept in.

I helped myself up with my hands and I opened my eyes, they widened at the realization, I wasn't in my own hotel room.. where the fuck am I?

I stand up swiftly, still confused. My gaze turns to look at the nearby window.

Right under the window was placed a couch, on the couch laid a beautiful man still asleep.

His blonde messy hair rested in front of his eyes. Half of his blanket laid on the floor along with the black sunglasses that perfectly fit his face.

His exposed chest caught my attention. I couldn't help myself but stare at his amazing phisique. His pants rested dangerously low on his hips, revealing a sharp v-line.

It was probably very creepy to check out an asleep man, but god right now I feel just like those grandpa's in the street that always stare at me.

Suddenly he speaks up, catching me off guard. "Good morning" He says in a raspy voice.

I could feel my blood rushing to my cheeks. I was probably as red as a tomato.

"Uh- good morning" I said while turning around to look at myself in the mirror, hoping to avoid his gaze.

I ran my hands through my hair attempting to fix it, luckily it was co-operative today so there weren't any difficulties.

My eyes then just so happen to land on the man's face which reflected in the mirror. I noticed he was eyeing my body, his eyes paused at my ass-
Oh god.

"Eyes up here sir" I said earning a light chuckle from him. But I also noticed him heating up, most likely from the mutual embarrassment.

"Now we're equal no? I saw you checking me out just before" He said as he was slowly streaching his arms. His famous smirk laid on his face.

I immediately start sweating from embarrassment, this is getting really akward.

God this man he had the same attitude as the Monegasque.

"Are those clothes uncomfortable? I wouldn't mind lending you some of my clothes" He said as he slowly stood up and began searching for clothes inside his closet.

His hands searched for a bit, attempting to find the perfect shirt. His eyes then landed on one.

"How about this graphic tee with the shorts?" He said as he pulled out the outfit.

It wasn't the most flattering outfit but at this point I'd take anything. "You're a life saver thanks" I said before grabbing the clothes and heading to his bathroom to change.

I took off my dress slowly before pulling on the other one. It was a bit too baggy to my liking but I wasn't in the position to judge.

I then put on his pants, which surprisingly fit perfectly.

I looked down at my phone screen which was vibrating but no sound came out as I muted it.

My fingers slid through the screen and accepted the voice call. Soon an nervous Vivienne was present.

"Nat where are you, did you forget you have FP3??" My manager and best friend reminds me. My face immediately drops. I completely forgot.

"Coming give me a few minutes!" I said before bursting out of the bathroom.
"Alex quick can you give me a ride to the track!"