"Sounds quite boring without me there." I leaned against the headboard.

"You are fishing for an 'I miss you'."

"I don't need it, I know you do." I finally stood up and began to walk to the shared bathroom inside the bedroom. "I have to go now, I'll see you when I'm back."

"I'll hold you to that, bye Kaden."

"I know, bye Jessie." I hung up and threw myself water on the face.

I need to figure this out.

I can't be in a... sex thing with Jessie that involves not sleeping with anyone else and then go and flirt with Elizabeth or just show clear interest for her—I don't want to hurt her... either of them, even though Jessie won't admit that she cares. I don't have feelings for her but that doesn't mean I want to hurt her, I've come to care about her more than I ever did since we've known each other. For the first time in my life if I'm specific.

Once I was ready I met with everyone downstairs. Michael was still sleeping on his sofa-bed while the rest of us except for Dana were having breakfast.

"Kaden is my birthday!" Morgan approached me—reminding once again what we all know.

"I know that's the only reason none of us are killing you for waking us up like that." I told her despite the fact of not being sleeping when she knocked.

Morgan pouted, "Don't be a bitch is my birthday."

I shook my head and hugged her tight enough to make her complain. "Happy birthday Mor."

"Thanks Kade."

"I'm happy we get to spend it together again." I said once we broke the hug.

"Yeah me too." Jason infiltrated the conversation putting both his arms around us. "Anyway enough sappy shit, I made breakfast."

"Since when do you cook?" I was surprised by the fact that Jason of all people said he cooked.

"Well someone in the house has to, Norah knows how to cook but she doesn't like to, so I took cooking lessons for a year and now you can call me Gordon fucking Ramsey." He guided us to the table where Norah, Elizabeth, Monique and Hayley were sat.

"What did you make?" I asked as I sat in the available seat besides Elizabeth.

"French toasts with powdered sugar and honey, with cream cheese on the side. I also fried some bacon to go with it if you want." Jason began putting a plate in front of each of us.

"I think you might have won the lottery." Monique said to Norah.

"Oh I definitely did." She replied and took a bite of her toast.

I tapped Elizabeth's thigh underneath the table to get her attention. She turned to me and I swear she looked even more beautiful in the mornings.

"Good morning Kaden," she said with her thick English accent.

I leaned closer to reply to her, "Morning."

I then felt a kick on the knee just like last night. I glared at the culprit and Morgan just stared back with that same 'what are you doing' face from last night, but I just ignored her.