Opening Serumonies

Mr. Satan: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and DragonBall Super are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Shueisha, and Akira Toriyama. Pleease support the official release.

"That idiot... he's dead meat." Spade deadpans flatly.

"I say we let him go for it." Adam suggested. "If he dies, those humans can just wish him back with the Dragon Ball."

"You mean WHEN he dies." Shadow corrected.

The bull faunus rolled his eyes. "What's the difference?"

"He killed a reporter for not saying his name right." The ultimate life-form replied. "What makes you he won't he won't get annoyed by this so-called 'World Champion'?"

Scourge scoffed. "World Champion my ass. He doesn't have the slightest clue who he's dealing with."

"Understatement of the year." Yuma sarcastically states.

We cut to an announcement, trailer style and epic music.

Community Announcer: A challenge from a monster...

Perfect Cell: I'm making an *announcement*!

CA: A promise from a hero...

Mr. Satan: I'm gonna squash you... like the bug. You. Are.

CA: In one ring... to decide it all.

"I'm getting hyped yet I'm not at the same time." Nora admits.

Perfect Cell: (from far away) Are you filming up there?

Epic music turns into rock music and the background turns green.

CA: Join us as it all comes together... AT THE #CELLGAMES! ONLY ON ZTV! With your boy, Jimmy Firecracker, reporting live on-site, as the mighty Mister Satan, takes on the sinister Cell, in a no-holds-barred fight, for the fate of the world!

We cut to Goku and Chi-Chi's house with Chi-Chi and Ox King watching the announcement on the TV.

CA: (from the TV) Will it be humanity's last stand!?

"Guess we'll just have to find out then." Knuckles stated.

We cut to Kame House with Chiaotzu, Master Roshi, Puar, and Oolong watching the same announcement on TV.

CA: Or will the devil get his due!? (cut to King Furry and his guards watching the same announcement)

We cut to green background.

CA: Find out this Sunday at the Cell Games! (music stops) Presented by HETAP.

"You can't forget your sponsor." Ruby announced.

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Goku's house, military music starts playing, then cuts to Goku getting ready inside.

GOKU: (singing) ♩Got my wristbands on and my boots are tied, gonna get my friends and fight a bug guy♩ ♩Doo-doo-doo-today is fighting day'♩ (music stops)

"Who woulda thought that Goku is a pretty good singer, for a fighter at least." Manic noticed.

Yang glanced at the ex-heiress. "You must have a good amount of competitors in the singing contest, Weiss."

"You mean Cell and Goku?" Weiss questioned. "Goku seems to have above average singing talent. As for Cell, he's more closer to my level, as much as I hate to admit it."