Fear and Loathing in Ginger Town

Kami: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

Tails frowned. "It looks like we have to say by to Kami."

Sonic patted the kit on the shoulder. "Don't worry, bud. It'll be alright."

We cut to Android 17 inside the van waiting for his sister, who's inside a clothing store.

Android 18: (wearing a western-styled outfit and looking at a mirror) This is... the best... you've got?

"Yeah, really?" Yang agreed with Android 18.

"He couldn't find any more suitable fashion for her?" Ruby questioned.

Store Owner: That is our top-of-the-line! How do you like it?

Android 18: "Like" is a strong word. So is "tolerate". "Hate's" actually lookin' a little weak right now.

"That's harsh." Amy said.

"But not inaccurate." Blake admits.

Store Owner: Oh, but darlin', you look like the most beautiful rose in a rose garden! 

The pinkette hedgehog smiled. "Awe, why thank you."

Store Owner: I'm sure if I came home with you, my daddy might even love me again!

"And that's weird."

Android 18: And that is my cue to leave. Later, cowboy. (begins to walk out of the store)

Store Owner: Uh, sweetheart, you gotta pay for those... (stutters as Android 18 leaves the store) Cash or credit! (runs up to the van as Android 18 gets inside) The register's on the inside! You are getting into your car! You are drivin' away! (the androids drive away) And I have been robbed... You blonde bimbo, you get back here this instant!

The van stops and then begins to reverse back in the store keeper's direction.

"Uh oh..." Oscar said, worried.

Store Owner: (while running back inside) Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

"Welp, he's dead." Nora chuckles in amusement.

Carol chuckled and nodded. "Yep. He messed up. Badly."

"Nice knowing you, cowboy." Cory giggled.

OPENING SEQUENCE

We cut to Trunks and Gohan flying towards the mystery time machine.

Trunks: All right, we should be getting close to the site.

Gohan: Um, Mr. Trunks?

Trunks: What's up?

Gohan: If you don't mind me asking... you know me in the future, right?

Trunks: Yeah. Actually, you were my mentor.

Gohan: Oh, wow! What is adult me like?

"Dead, for the most part." Knuckles mentions.

Trunks: Well, I suppose you take a lot after your father...

Gohan: (not really happy about that comment) In what regard?

Trunks: You're the strongest, bravest warrior on the planet.

Gohan: (relieved) Okay, good.