Battlefield Ee-arth

"So this should be the true start to season 3's story." Weiss said, thinking.

"Yeah and it's titled Battlefield Ee-arth." Blake said, reading

"Somehow I think it relates to Frieza and his father." Silver said, thinking

"That is a safe bet." Blaze said. "Let's watch."

Bulma: The following is a non-profit, fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"Ooo Bulma, I wonder if that means something bad will happen to her." Ruby said, concerned.

We open at Capsule Corp in West City.

Bulma: Hey, Yamcha. Thanks for coming by and picking up the rest of your stuff.

Yamcha: Hey, no problem. I mean, didn't have to, you know, throw out most of it...

Bulma: Eh, you were dead and it was taking up space.

"Wow savagery." Sonic said, surprised.

Oolong: Much like your corpse.

Yamcha: Ha-ha. Ah, where did you bury me anyway?

Bulma: Bury?

"You didn't bury him?" Ren asked, shocked

We are then shown a shot of Yamcha's corpse, still decaying in the pit he died in, with buzzing sounds being heard off-screen.

Everyone slightly chuckled at Yamcha's rotting corpse being swarmed with flies.

Oolong: So, Bulma. How's the single life treating you?

Bulma: It's been nice, actually. Had a dream about Vegeta last night...

Yamcha: You slut!

"Damn, calm down, Yamcha." Knux said, surprised

"It's no wonder they'd broken up." Rebel said.

"Possibly due to their exes overreaction." Blake stated, mentally comparing Bulma's and Yamcha's breakup to hers and Adam's.

Bulma: We were walking in a park...

Yamcha: You slut!

"Geez, so clingy even though he was dumped." Yang said, rolling her eyes.

Bulma: Okay, first off, we're not even dating. Second of all, I don't even like him. (Vegeta spaceship is seen falling in the distance) Third, he's probably running out of fuel soon, so God knows if he'll ever make it back here.

Vegeta's spaceship crash-lands in Capsule Corporation.

Vegeta: I'm back, bitches!

"Yeah... I think he managed to have his fuel make it to him coming back." Weiss said.

Season 3 Opening Sequence

"Wow, this looks amazing, I can't wait to know these new characters." Ruby said, smiling. "Some of them are awesome."

"And annoying." Weiss added.

We come to Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, and Mrs. Briefs in front of Vegeta spaceship.

Mrs. Briefs: Sweetie, roll out the cot! I think we have a visitor!

Vegeta begins to exit the spaceship

Dr. Briefs: (off-screen) Is he colored?

Mrs. Briefs: I'm not sure, I never open my eyes!