Family Reunion

Android 17: The following is a fan-based parody. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, and DragonBall GT are all owned by FUNimation, TOEI Animation, Fuji TV, and Akira Toriyama. Please support the official release.

"It looks like 17 will be the first to go." Tails said, concerned.

Sonic hummed. "I wonder how Cell's next form will look like."

"I don't know and I don't care." Knuckles retorts.

We cut to the island where Piccolo and Androids 16, 17, and 18 are staring at Imperfect Cell, who was previously spectating the battle between Piccolo and 17 from a cliff.

Android 17: So what is this? Spearmint, your inbred mutant cousin or something?

"That's offensive." Blake uttered.

Piccolo: Wait... I thought he was on your side.

Android 17: What? Why would I know him?

Imperfect Cell: Hello... brother...

Android 17: Come again?

Imperfect Cell: In a moment... 

"Ew!" Weiss gagged.

Oscar cringed. "Phrasing."

Imperfect Cell" (to Android 18) And hello, my beautiful sister. (starts wagging his tongue in an indecent manner)

The females felt creeped out by Imperfect Cell's action towards Android 18.

Android 18: (disturbed) Oh, f**k no!

"You can say that again." Weiss agreed.

Imperfect Cell: (to Android 16) And... um...

Android 16: I am designated as Android 16.

Imperfect Cell: ...Cool. Anywho... (jumps down from the cliff to ground level) You have my sincerest gratitude, Piccolo. Without power levels, I would have been left searching for them blindly. 

So that's how Cell found them." Torque said, thinking. "He must've sensed Piccolo's energy, when he was fight 17."

Watts nodded in agreement. "And Piccolo was too caught up in the battle to notice him coming."

Imperfect Cell: But thanks to your little skirmish, I have been reunited with my family. And we have so much catching up to do! (begins to power up) Haaaah...!

Android 17: Okay, so am I alone, or did that not explain ANYTHING?!

Piccolo: He calls himself Cell. He's one of Dr. Gero's creations; he's from the future.

Android 17: Oh, sure, he's from the future. 

"It's the truth!!" Penny protested.

Android 17: Yeah, and I'm a park ranger.

"It looks like you and your future self have a lot in common." Raven deadpans.

Android 16: That sounds nice.

"I know, right 16?" Nora admits.

Android 18: Can we FOCUS?!

Imperfect Cell lets out an enormous blast.

We cut to Kame House.

Tien: Guys, is that who I think it is?

Krillin: Yeah, oh yeah... Yeah...