┊CHAPTER SIXTEEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎.

Start from the beginning

he digs around his drawer and squeals in excitement as he found another strawberry coconut lip glass. "my baby!" felix says as he applies a generous amount onto his lips. he decided to curl his hair with loose curls and spray some vanilla strawberry perfume on.

after he was content with his make up and hair, he walked over to the outfit and hesitantly put it on. felix was wearing a short mini beige pencil skirt with a button up black silk shirt with stocking underneath. Felix rarely wore skirts but when he did, he felt super sexy every time.

"not bad, sungie." felix whispers as he continues to admire himself in the mirror.

"let's go, time to go!" felix hears han yells and he hurriedly goes to grab his necklace, bracelets and put on his platforms. he decided last minute to grab a black hair clip and put it into his hair, finishing out the look perfectly.

he walks out to see chan and jisung arguing about whether or not chan should wear the leather jacket.

"i say keep it on. you look super sexy, channie." felix intervenes as he approaches them while swaying his hips.

immediately, jisung and chan goes silent as they take in the view in front of them and all of felix's glory. felix starts to squirm as he suddenly began to feel nervous under their intense stare.

"so, do you i look goo-"

"you look amazing, lixie!" jisung screams as he runs over to felix and grabs his hands, "gosh why are you so beautiful?! you look like a fucking model, it's not fair!" han squeals as he walks around felix, looking him up and down.

"yeah, lix," felix turned to look at chan, "you look absolutely stunning."

felix blushes a little at their sincerity and wraps his arms around him self consciously, "thank you, both of you. it means a lot."

"of course, lixie! fuck! i forgot how hot you looked in a skirt.. that's probably why i picked..." han trails off as he walks away towards the front door, "well anyway let's go!"

felix chuckles and heads out the door to the party he's already regretting.

-

they arrived at the party fashionably late according to jisung and walked in together. felix and jisung of course, hand in hand. jisung looked over at felix to catch him nervously eyeing the people around him. he frowns from seeing how nervous his best friend was.

"don't worry, lix. we've got your back," jisung rubs the back of their intertwined hands, "plus look who's here." jisung points his head in direction next to him and felix looks over in that direction.

his eyes lit up as he sees yeonjun in the corner having a beer. a part of him was happy to see yeonjun but the other part was still upset on how everything went down, but he looked at this as an opportunity to finally talk to yeonjun. memories and images the last time he tried to visit yeonjun appeared in his head and he awkwardly cleared his throat. and speaking of the devil that was just in his mind,

"wait. if yeonjun's here, that means.." and right on cue appears hyunjin with his red hair tied up in a little ponytail with some hair sticking down and his wearing a sleeveless shirt with black leather jeans and felix could not deny, he looked so fucking hot. his muscles were piercing through his shirt and his thigh muscles were straining against the leather and felix couldn't take his eyes off.

but he slowly felt hyunjin drift his eyes over to where felix was until his eyes finally landed on felix. felix felt a chill go up his spine as he felt hyunjin's eyes basically fucking him while they scanned over his body, taking in his appearance. hyunjin was looking at felix like he was a piece of meat he was craving and it a part of scared felix but another part turned him on.