┊CHAPTER TWO┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Felix arrived at Yeonjun's dorm with a big smile plastered on his face, excited to see his boyfriend. He skips down the hall over to Yeonjun's dorm, 208A and knocks on it excitedly. He jumps up and down impatiently waiting. He squeals when he hears footsteps comes closer towards the door and soon the door swings open. And boy he has never been more disappointed in his life.

It wasn't his yeonjun at the door, no, it was fucking Hwang hyunjin leaning against the door frame looking smug. Felixs smile instantly drops when he sees the man in front of him.

"Well hello there." Hyunjin says as he crosses his arms over his chest. "Here to see me?"

Felix scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Where's junie?"

"Obviously not here." Hyunjin scans Felix's face as he sees pure confusion on his face, so he decided to go a little easier on him. "I'm assuming he didn't tell you he'd be running late?"

"No..." Felix trails off as he begins to pout. He was so looking forward to seeing his yeonjun.

"Well, I guess you can wait here till he gets back." Hyunjin pushes himself off the door frame and walk over to kitchen. Felix was feeling a little skeptical considering he never spent two seconds alone with hyunjin before. He could hardly stand his presence when Yeonjun was around, imagine when it's JUST the two of them.

"Okay.. thanks." Felix mumbles as he slides into the dorm carefully. He takes cautionary steps as he thinks of all the booby traps Hyunjin could've planted. He gets into defensive mode as he puts his hands up and whips his head around, checking out the area.

"What the hell are you doing." Hyunjin asks incredulously as he chews on some chips.

"Nothing." Felix sits up embarrassed and made no effort to move from that spot. God that was embarrassing Felix thinks to himself.

"Well are you gonna sit down or just stand there like a sim until yeonjun gets here?" Hyunjin gets comfortable on the coach in the living room and plays a movie. Felix is thinking through his options, will hyunjin bite him and potentially poison him with his negative energy? Or will he be suffocated from the smell of pure evil that radiates off him? Felix shivers as he decides to just man up and sit next to him.

They sit there and watch the movie for a couple of minutes until Hyunjin turns to look at Felix, "You know, this is the closest we've ever been together.."

"Yeah. And?" Felix asks as his eyes flicker towards Hyunjin then back at the screen.

"Nothing. I'm just amazed I can be by you for this long without vomiting." Hyunjin chuckles as he turns back to the movie while eating a chip.

Felix gasps offended and turns fully towards Hyunjin, "You're blessed to even be this close to me. Considering I don't like nasty trash near me."

Hyunjin doesn't respond but just turn his head and stares at felix and he stares for a while, which freaks felix out.

"W-what? You want to fight or something?" Felix stutters as he brings up his tiny fists, ready for any weird tactic Hyunjin might pull.

What he didn't expect was for Hyunjin to be 2 inches away from his face.

"Your lips are really pink. Are they naturally like that?"

Felix tilts his head in confused, "No? it's just the lip balm."

When he said that, he can see Hyunjin sniff the air as he leans back into his own space, "Strawberry-coconut. Why am I not surprised." Hyunjin smirks.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Felix pouts as his eyebrows furrow in confusion, he wasn't sure what to make of what Hyunjin said but he didn't like it.