┊CHAPTER SEVEN┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Felix made himself a strawberry matcha latte, his second favorite drink, with a strawberry filled croissant. He grabs his food and trudges over to where Hyunjin was sitting, not looking forward to sitting with him. Alas, he takes a sit in front of Hyunjin and sips on his drink.

"This talk better be the best talks of all time since I'm wasting my break on this when I can be playing with kittens."

"I could be doing anything else but here I am. Plus I can admit we didn't get much time yesterday because of me so." Hyunjin shrugs as he uses his straw to stir his drink.

"Who are you and what did you do with the stuck up hyunjin who never admits he's wrong?" Felix sits back in surprise.

"Still here. I don't think I was wrong, I can just acknowledge I made you upset which is why you left."

"I didn't leave because I was 'upset'. I left because you were being asshole, which is nothing new." Felix grumbles as he sips his drink. "I'm not exactly loving this arrangement though, it's strange, I've been talking to you more than Yeonjun these past few days."

Hyunjin eyebrows raised in surprise but he quickly collected himself and cleared his throat, "Oh? And why is that?"

"Don't know. I guess he's been super busy and so have I but-" Felix sighs. "I don't know. Maybe im overthinking."

"Maybe you are, maybe you aren't. When has Yeonjun ever been too busy to talk to you? Like that man is embarrassingly obsessed with you." Hyunjin crosses his arms on the table and leans on them as he sips his drink as well.

Felix scrunches up his nose in confusion, "So.. should I be worried or not?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're his best friend?" Felix rolls his eyes like it's the most obvious thing ever.

"Well I don't know, and if I did know what was up with Yeonjun, I wouldn't tell you. I'd let you suffer." Hyunjin grins smugly. There's no way this guy has ever been in a relationship before with that attitude Felix thinks but he suddenly perks up as an amazing question pops into his head.

"What's your type?" Felix asks innocently as he tilts his head and his eyes sparkle in curiosity. Felix stifles a laugh as he sees Hyunjin choke on his drink, obviously not expecting that question.

"Uh.. ahem. What do you mean?" Hyunjin clears his throat as his sits up in his seat, looking anywhere but Felix.

"Oh come on! By how you almost choked on your drink, you know what I mean. What type of person do you search for in dating?" Felix asks again as he places his hands under his chin and giggles, finding enjoyment in Hyunjin's suffering.

"... You really wanna know?" Hyunjin says as he leans forward a little with his hand resting on his cheek.

"Yes!" Felix nods expectedly.

"Well, if we're talking about my type appearance-wise I would say," Hyunjin hums as he taps his finger against the table.

"You." Hyunjin says in a low voice as he looks up slowly at Felix and look straight into his eyes while licking his lips.

A few seconds passed of thick silence until Felix erupted into little giggles which turned into a full blown laughter. Hyunjin clears his throat and sits back a little.

"Me?" Felix asks incredulously, as he laughs some more. "There's no way. Good joke!" Hyunjin laughs too as his secretly pray to God felix found him to be a pathological liar.

"But, seriously. What's your type?" Felix asks again this time but gently as he puts a piece of hair behind his ears, Hyunjin following his every moment.

"I don't really have a type since I find people to be annoying. I just like non-annoying people."

Felix chuckles, "Sounds about right." He reaches forward and starts to eat his croissant.

"What about you?"

"Hm?" Felix hums as he grabs a napkin and cleans his mouth from any crumbs.

"What's your type?"

"Yeonjun." Felix asks with absolutely no hesitation as he looks dead in Hyunjin's eyes. Hyunjin rolls his eyes at that corny shit.

"Okay.. but be more specific." Hyunjin moves his hands around in big circular motion to emphasize what he's saying. Felix plays with the napkin as he thinks. Does he have a type?

"Well, I guess I like anyone really. But mainly kind people. I believe everyone deserves love and kindness and I want someone who shares that same value as me." I am the complete opposite Hyunjin thinks.

"But also someone who's funny and fun to be around. Who wouldn't be afraid to try new things with me." Felix mindlessly plays with his drink as he talks. "Yeah that's all I could think of."

Hyunjin wasn't surprised to say the least. Of course Felix would want a mushy lovey dovey person, it was a perfect way to describe Yeonjun.

"Interesting.."

Felix furrows his eyebrows as he takes his phone out and checks the time, "Oh shit! My break is over soon." Felix grabs his drink and stands up from the chair. "I didnt finish my food, but you can have it if you want, it's so good." Felix pulls the chair in and skips over to the kittens to play with them for the last remaining time of his break.

"Thanks.." Hyunjin mumbles absentmindedly as he stares at the croissant in front of him. He chuckles while shaking his head as he gets up from his chair,

"Of course it's strawberry."

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hi! A little light flirting but don't get too comfortable, we're getting back to our regular angst. Hyunjin is just a flirty guy, nothing else to say about that. I hope you enjoyed it! Pls comment and vote!