┊CHAPTER FOUR┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。

- back to current time -

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "You're so beautiful, Yongbok." Yeonjun says as he kisses Felix deeper. They were currently on his bed having an intense amazing makeout session.

Felix moans into the kiss as he grabs the back of Yeonjun's neck to deepen the kiss, "And you're a really good kisser." Felix giggles into the kiss and reattach their lips.

But sadly, their moment was ruined when all of a sudden Felix gets a call. Felix and Yeonjun groans simultaneously at the loss of contact of their lips. Felix reaches for his phone, annoyed, but softens up when he sees the caller id so he immediately answers the phone.

"Hey, sungie. What's up? Are you okay?"

"No! I am not! It's been 2 hours and you're still not home!" Felix could hear the pout on Han's lips.

"I'm sorry but I told you to invite minho over.."

"Well, I'm still mad at him!"

Felix chuckles as he sighs with his eyes closed. He knows Jisung has trouble falling asleep alone, he can sleep peacefully through the night by himself, it's just a problem actually going to sleep. Felix told Minho to stop by because he wasn't planning on coming back home (he was planning on sleeping AND only sleeping). But he wouldn't be able to sleep properly knowing Han was up paranoid all night and couldn't sleep.

"Okay, Han-ah. I'm on my way home, I'll be there soon." Immediately when he said that, he hears a dissatisfied groan from Yeonjun. He turns and gives him an apologetic smile.

"Yay! I'll wait for you in the living room so don't take too long." And before he could respond, Han hung up the phone so the deal was actually set in place; he had to go back to his dorm. He smiles as he feels arms wrap around his waist.

"But I wanted you to stay a little longer.." Yeonjun whines into the crook of Felix's neck.

"I'm sorry, hon. You know how Sungie gets when he's alone and can't sleep." Felix puts his hands up into Yeonjun's hair and starts to comb through it.

"Yeah, it's okay. I understand." Yeonjun kisses Felix's neck and pulls away from the embrace. "Just call me when you get home, okay?"

"Okay, honey." Felix leans down and kisses him on the lips and make sure to let his lips linger there for a second to show his gratitude towards Yeonjun for understanding.

"Bye.."

"See you tomorrow." Felix turns to throw one last smile at Yeonjun and exits his room with his shoes and important items in his hands. He walks out the living room to see Hyunjin not there and prays to whatever god that was looking out for him tonight.

He puts on his shoes and makes sure to turn the bottom lock of their door and heads over to his dorm.

🎧

Felix made it home safely and sent a message to Yeonjun to inform him he made it safe as well. Felix takes out his keys and open the door to reveal a very comfortable squirrel sitting on his couch eating cereal at 1 o'clock in the morning. He softly approaches Han and taps his shoulder,

"I'm home, hannie." Next thing Felix knows, the cereal and TV is completely forgotten as he jumps up from the couch and hugs Felix.

"I'm so happy you are! You know i can't sleep without knowing you're here with me safe." Han mumbles into Felix's shoulders.

"Yes, of course I know. Now let's go to bed, I'm exhausted." Felix and Han walks over to their rooms and Felix makes sure to watch Han climb to his bed before he shuts his door and make it over to his room.