Chapter 7: Cemetery

Start from the beginning

I stood up and looked at the grave one more time.

Kakashi:" I have to go now. I haven't told my dad and Obito anything about Kushina's pregnancy yet. She's actually delivering the baby today, so today's going to be a happy day. I'll go no-."

*swish* a piercing sound came flying right at me.

'Behind me'

I instantly used the substitution jutsu to replace me and Yuki with a block of wood. *thunk*

'Wait it has a tag, SHI-'

*BOOM* Like a crackling lightning bolt, the sound hit my ears.

I used my body to shield Yuki while we got sent flying into a nearby tree. *crack* I didn't if that was my back or the tree, but I needed to get out of here.

I immediately stood up, started running to the trees and pulled my headband up.

I could feel my chakra rapidly decreasing.

'If I run straight through the forest, I'll reach help.'

*swish* *swish* *swish*

I instinctively jumped, while turning around and with one glance, threw a kunai, perfectly parrying the ones heading our way.

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM*

I had a plan, using the explosions as a cover, I threw six shurikens at the attacker.

Something that looked like a man, but wasn't, came speeding right at us, while dodging my kunais.

I looked at the distance between us

'Twenty meters, not yet.' I held my breath, I was calm and focused.

As it came closer, I could see it smiling at me.

I threw a kunai in the air.

'Ten meters, not yet.' My eye was starting to hurt.

'Now!'

When it was finally close enough, I threw Yuki high up in the air and jumped backwards.

"Did you really think that you could just dodge my shurikens? I wonder, do you bleed?"

As I said that, I pulled my arms back, effectively pulling the strings attached to the shurikens back and sending the shurikens flying back at it.

It jumped trying to dodge my attack, but instead jumped right into the kunai I threw earlier.

As it fell to the ground, the shurikens came crashing into it.

*shunk* *shunk* *shunk* *shunk* *shunk* *shunk*

Seeing that it wasn't dead yet, I used the strings that were now in its back, and One-arm shoulder threw it.

*Crack*

The ground cracked from the sudden impact and a small crater was created.

I jumped and caught the falling Yuki.

"I guess not."

I covered my eye again and started running towards the village.

'Fortunately, the fight didn't take too long. Otherwise, I would've had to use ninjutsu too, and that would've completely drai-.'

*Sqwelp* I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my leg that I knew all too well. Making me drop Yuki.

'What the?'

I lost my footing for a second, but regained i-

*Bam*

I got sent back 30 meters, flying through all the trees in my way.