23. Meeting Mirio Togata

Start from the beginning

"Slow down Mirio.. just put on your hero costume and meet me down in the training room when you can I'll introduce you two when both of you get down there."

Mirio could barely hold his excitement. He quickly turned around and made his way to go and change.

Bubble Girl was ordered to go and get Rinji and bring him back to the training room.. when she open the door to the break room she was really surprised of all of the rappers in bags on the table and they're sitting at the table was Rinji eating some chips.

"WHATTTTT!!! How did you eat all of that??!!!!" She quickly hollered out really surprised that he hasn't even busted open yet.

Rinji looked a little bit surprised with her reaction, but then looked at the table, realizing that he probably went a little overboard.. " oh, sorry the meal that you guys gave me was delicious... but because of my training and using my flames I was really hungry..."

Bubble girl was still shocked as she stood at the door.... there is a moment of silence between them until Rinji spoke up... "I'm guessing that you guys are ready for me now??"

She just nodded...

So he got up putting the bag of chips that he had in his hand over his mouth, consuming the rest of the chips that were in the bag, then making sure that he threw away all of his trash that he accumulated on the table before walking out.

Bubble girl snapped out of it and started to follow him back to the training room.

When he entered the training room, he was greeted with Nighteye and a slightly older boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes with a huge smile on his face...

"Rinji Yagi I would like to introduce to you Mirio Togata. Mirio has been interning with me for quite a while now. He is a third year." Nighteye said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Rinji said, as he slightly bowed, out of respect.

"Ohhhh!!! You're from class 1A!!! Almost all the upper classmen have been talking about your class."

"Oh, I didn't realize that."

"But I want to know if all of that stuff is true, so how about you and me spar?" Mirio said with excitement.

Rinji looked at Mirio and he was almost reminded of his uncle and his father just because of Mirio's excitement, and also smile...

"Sure I'm totally up for that, I hope you won't go easy on me. I need all the experience I can get."

"Oh trust me I won't go easy on you I promise."

They smiled at one another as they shook hands at agreement.

Everyone could tell that Both of the boys was filled with excitement.

Nighteye and his other two sidekicks returned back to the observation room. Nighteye turned on the speaker whenever you two are ready....

Rinji and Mirio were both on opposite sides of the training room and both were in there prepared fighting stance...

Rinji was thinking to himself....

He has no idea about this boy... and what his quirk can do... The smart thing to do is to let him attack first that way Rinji does not go and get in a trap or caught off guard. But the more he thought about it this Mirio boy is a upperclassman, and most likely has tons of experience, and he could be thinking about the same thing...