Blossom of heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"What.." A whisper left his mouth. Cherry looked down. Dad glared at me.... I knew the reason at why he was looking at me like that, he thinks I am unworthy of Cherry's love.

"B.... But child, don't you think he is quite unworthy of your love.." Cherry scowled, not at all liking dad's statement. "I.. I mean, look he is retard, and he doesn't even know what is love, don't you think that, its for better if you leave him." Cherry's scowl deepened.

"Don't call him that uncle." Cherry retorted. "Don't say that he is unworthy, if anything he deserves the world. He is the best person I have met, he is and will remain my only one uncle, I intend to marry him."

Dad glared at me.

"Okay sweetie, whatever you want." He told Cherry. Cherry merrily went to the dining hall.

"This ain't over." Dad gritted at me. I sighed, I knew what was coming. He was going to tell me that I am not worthy of pure soul like her and all, Not like I am offended from him.

He intentionally, brushed past me. 

A slap landed on my face yet again...... I gritted my teeth and fisted my hands in order to control my temper.

"You fucking bastard." Dad shouted, as I looked down. I can't fucking raise my hand on him. "You snatched my love from me, and now you are ready to snatch the daughter I never had.... huh..... How just tell me how you do this everytime. " He said holding my collar, I avoided any type of eye contact with him. He abruptly left my collar, making me stagger back with the impact.

"You just see, you are such a bane on anyone's existence that, she will suffer, she will so fucking much and then, you will have to leave her, because you are nothing but a bad omen." He said. If it was old me, I would have believed him, that I am harmful to Cherry, but she had made me beleive in herself, in me, in both of us... 

Just when I was about the retort, the phone rang. Dad did not moved his glare from me, I knew he was implying that I should pick the phone up. I went to phone and picked it up. And as soon as I heard the news, my mind went numb and the phone slipped from my hand.

Cherry had an accident.......