24| Drive back home

Start from the beginning

"Shut up with these stupid excuses and walk." He says calmly and turns around.

Not so good morning I guess. He was in a pretty good mood last night, I mean it was moderate yk neutral okey dokey and now he's flying off the handle.

We reach the car, and he gets into the back seat, and so do I. There's a someone in the driver's seat probably his driver who'll drive us to his private airport. Rich people shit.

The car starts moving the cool Seattle breeze brushes my cheeks. It's mid-November so it's pretty cold weather. I look outside the window admiring the buildings and we pass, trying to avoid how melodiously my boss is shouting at someone on the phone. poor person.

I'll have a headache soon, I know. I lean my head back on the headrest still facing the window. I try to mentally block my hearing, cause he'd be pissed if I pulled out my AirPods in front of him.

I close my eyes, and let the fresh hair blow my hair.

_____________________

"Ma'am." It feels like my body is having an earthquake.

"Ma'am."

I come back to my senses. Someone's shaking me.

"Ma'am we're here. Please wake u-" He cuts himself off as he sees me opening my eyes.

I squeeze my one eye trying to adjust myself to the soft sunlight.

"Mr. Clarke's already inside." He adds.

I rub my eyes, grab my bag, and get out of the car.

I see a plane. It's the same one Noah and I came here in.

I run my hand on my face trying to properly awaken myself. I feel hot, I put the back of my hand on my forehead, it's also hot. Wow. Guess, I have a fever.

The bodyguards who woke me up led the way to the airstairs. I follow him.

We enter the plane, and it's not the same as the one I came here in. Only the exteriors are the same. This one has a matte black interior and charcoal black seats with light golden tables in front of them.

do they have their own planes? Wow.

I spot Mr. Clarke sitting in one of the seats sipping on something from a white cup with a laptop in front of him.

He spares me a look and as when I was expecting him to taunt me again he turns his eyes back to his laptop ignoring me.

Thank god, he didn't yell this time.

I walk to the seat behind him. I take the facing toward the back of the plane, completely out of his gaze.

I snuggle into the seat and as soon as I close my eyes to go back to my precious sleep.

"Ma'am." I open my eyes.

"Y-Yeah..?" I ask the lady standing in front of me.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Oh, I'm not hungry so nothing, thank you." I smile hoping she'd go away and let me sleep.

"At least Tea or Coffee?"

"No, I'm good." I say politely.

I seriously need to learn how to say NO politely, I hope she doesn't think I'm rude.

"Alright, lemme know if you need anything. Just press that button to call me."

"Sure." I say looking at a button beside my seat.