Daycare Eclipse

We walked down the corridor to a security office. Thankfully we didn't run into Monty. The door was closed. "Now what?" I asked.
"Maybe I need to breach another security node." Cassie said. She pulled out a mask. The face was similar to the mask Vanny used. Vanessa took the mask from Cassie. "Where did you get this?" She asked in a stern voice.
"A bot gave it to me." Cassie told us.
"What has it told you to do? What harm had it already done?" Vanessa asked.
"Nothing, its just been helping me." Cassie said. Vanessa reluctantly gave the mask back to Cassie. Cassie put it on. "Okay, i see a few nodes." Cassie started walking around and... seemingly scanning a few items with a little device. Then she held it in front of her. A few seconds after, the door opened. "How did you do that?" I asked.
"The mask." Cassie said as she took it off. Then we heard a gate clinging. Monty was stuck behind it. "He can't get through. Sucka." I said. We continued through the door. Cassie put the mask back on and pulled the device out. She scanned a Nightmare Puppet plush and a crate. "Monty's out." Vanessa said. We saw him crawling around. Another door opened. We went through and went under some stuff to a dead end. There was a giant TV monitor on the wall. "Dead end." Vanessa said. "Cassie, does that mask see anything?"
Cassie put the mask on. "Yeah. The screen has a picture of a moon drop candy and says 'banned'. Theres also another camera station." Cassie used the camera station. A few seconds later, the screen disappeared to show a hole in the wall. "The screens gone!" I exclaimed. We went through the hole to Superstar Daycare. "No way. NO way this is real. I thought that screen was already there before i looked at the camera." Cassie said.
"It must have been connected to the mask." Vanessa said.
"Cassie?" We heard from the walkie talkie. "Where are you?"
"Gregory, I'm with your friends, Y/n and Vanessa." She told him. "We're at the Daycare. Is there a way out of here?"
"Get to the daycare theater. Theres a way down to the catwalks. Should help you get to the Raceway." Gregory said.
"Wait! Cassie, do you know where Gregory is?" I asked.
"In a sinkhole under Roxy Raceway." Cassie said. Vanessa looked at me. "Oh no." I said.
"He has him." Vanessa said. We walked around the Daycare and saw the slide into fun sign. We went past it and in the daycare play structures. Then we heard a creepy laugh. "Moon." Vanessa said. We kept walking. "Gah! Help!" Cassie yelled. She got grabbed by Moon. "Naughty! Naughty!" He yelled. Vanessa shined her flashlight in its eyes. "No light!!! Aeeeegh!" Moon screeched as he fell. We kept looking around. He had to pull ourselves over some fallen wood. Cassie put on the mask and held the device. Then, the Daycare Attendant dropped in front of us. "New friend? New friend! I am trapped in a nap!" Sun yelled as he ran to Cassie. "Reboot! Reboot! We need to be whole!" He cried.
"You want me to reboot you? With this?" Cassie asked. Moon took over for a second. But Sun held him back. "Light on! Lights on! Turn generators on!" He floated away. Cassie kept the mask on. "I see something! Its purple and ghost like. And it looks like a rabbit."
"Cassie! Take it off!!!" Vanessa yelled.
"I...I cant." She said. "But i see a path to a generator. In the play structure." Cassie said.
"Hurry, get to it! Go!" I said. Cassie went into the play structure. She got to a generator. We started walking around to try to help. Then we saw Cassie walk into another structure. Then we heard a generator switch. "Nggggh. Hrrr. Naughty! Naughty! Make it stop! The light makes us hurt! Grind! Grind! Grinding gears!" Moon shouted. We saw Cassie take the mask off and approach the Daycare Attendant. We went to the exit door.

Cassie's POV...
I rebooted the Daycare Attendant. His body slumped. Then he woke up and looked at me. He brought in a new voice when he did. "Happy birthday!" He said. He was a mix of the two modes. He became like an eclipse. "Warning! Warning! Child in danger. Safety mode active." He held onto me and started flying. "Little girl, you can't be in here. Its dangerous. I need to clean up before we open in the morning. This place will be flooded with kids." The Eclipse landed by the door and put me down next to Y/n and Vanessa. He opened the doors. We walked out. "Come back soon and have a faz-eriffic day!" He closed the doors. "Thank you." Sun said.
"Did...did you just help him?" Y/n asked.
"Yeah." I said. I put the mask back on and saw a security node in front of a closed door. Around it was a bunch of endoskeletons. "Not this crap again." Y/n said.
"Oh, the endoskeletons?" Vanessa asked.

Timeskip. Screw those endoskeletons. It would just be Y/n screwing with them again.
Y/n's POV...
"Green light- boo!" I yelled at an endoskeleton as I did a spin. I saw it move. Vanessa shined her light at it. "You're out." She said. The doors opened. "Good, the node's done." We met with Cassie and went through the doors to the theater. There was a huge screen with a "Freddy and Friends" cartoon playing. Cassie put her mask on. "Gotta find some things on a monitor." Cassie said. She started searching on the monitor. Then she let out a scream. "Theres a giant endoskeleton!" She said. We didn't see it. She started walking. Then she walked through the screen. "What the hell?! Cassie! Can you hear us?!" I yelled. Vanessa and I ran to the screen. She started hitting it with her flashlight. "Find something! We need to get behind here to get Cassie!" Vanessa said. I saw an axe. "Stand back!" I said. The screen was already broken from Vanessa's flashlight. I used the axe to break through the TV. We saw a pit to Monty Gator Golf. "There must have been a vent." I said.
"Cassie! Can you hear us?" Vanessa called. No response. "If you can hear us, we're coming down, okay?" Vanessa said. We jumped down and landed on a stack of tables. "Is this the Monty ride?" I asked. Vanessa looked back and saw a Monty thing coming back. "Grab on!" She said as one of the things come to us. We both grabbed it.

I've been having a lot of fun writing this!