Friendly reminder

Start from the beginning

Even though she seemed confident on her outside, on the inside, this woman was terrified.

"I can feel it, you know that." you stated and came closer to her.

"You can feel what?" she answered with confusion.

"The fear you feel deep inside your heart. The desperation and helplessness that come over you every time we meet. You try to hide it deep inside the darkest corners of your very being but still, they are too great. The reason why you clinge to that marriage like it is your very life, is because in reality it is. You fear me more than anything else, more than losing your political power or even your own empire, and why, because I am a threat to everything you have and everything you are. You lived your life as the Queen, untouchable and always in command, never letting anyone else overpower or dominate you, but the moment we were alone in that room was the first time in your pathetic life that you realised, that you weren't what you thought you were. You aren't powerful and most certainly not untouchable. You realized that you had nothing you could stop me with so instead you desperately clung to me like a frightened child to its father. You knew that whatever destiny I bestowed upon you was bound to happen. My will was your life and so you decided to do everything in your power to hold on to that."

Fear was spread across Queen Scintel's eyes, nothing but pure fear resided in her gaze. You placed your hand under her chin so that her eyes couldn't escape yours, then you let your raging Sith eyes burn into her very soul. Your cold and yet raging gaze imprinted into her mind forever, constantly reminding the Queen who she was serving and who she had to obey absolutely.

"Let me remind you." you continued, "If you do not obey, I will not simply defeat you. I will crush you and your empire alike. Let you watch the extermination of your entire race. All your belongings, hopes and dreams will shatter, crumble in the palm of my hand. It will all fall apart right before your eyes, while you are watching, powerless and helpless. I will make you suffer pain so unimaginable that you will be begging for the sweet embrace of death and eventually I will grant you that gift, but remember, when you wake up in hell, and you will, I will be the one waiting for you."

A pressing silence fell over the room and the otherwise self-assured nature of the Queen was gone in an instant.

"This will serve as your first and only reminder. Every single action you take from now on will be with my vioce constantly asking you one question in the back of your mind. Will it benefit him or not? If the answer is a no, I advise you not to do it, if you do it despite knowing otherwise, the consequences will be more than you can handle, that I promise you."

Your voice was filled with power and authority as you delivered your chilling monologue to Queen Scintel. The Queen sat there, visibly shaken, and paralyzed by fear, her regal demeanour crumbling under the weight of your dominant presence. Your words had cut through her façade, revealing her true vulnerability, and you made it clear that you held the power to destroy everything she held dear.

As the tense silence lingered in the opulent chamber, you allowed your message to sink in, ensuring that every word had imprinted itself deeply in the Queen's mind. You had conveyed the severity of the threat you posed, and you made it abundantly clear that disobedience would lead to unimaginable consequences. The Queen's fear-stricken eyes remained locked onto yours as you held her chin firmly, reinforcing the notion that you were in control and that her life was in your hands. Your Sith eyes, burning with rage and power, further instilled the idea that you were a force to be reckoned with, a true threat to her and her empire.

You concluded your reminder with a final warning, letting her know that her every move would be scrutinized and that any action not aligned with your interests would be met with swift and devastating retribution. You left her with a haunting choice – obey and preserve what little she had left or face the wrath of your relentless power. After delivering your powerful words, you took a step back, allowing the gravity of the situation to settle. The room remained heavy with tension as Queen Scintel processed the reality of her predicament. The once-confident ruler now appeared weak and vulnerable, utterly aware of the perilous position she was in.