"No, but they are both stubborn and sometimes the jealousy takes the best of Kakashi and Teme here knows something that Kakashi doesn't only makes it worse, but they're evenly matched." said Naruto.

"He's right, they're annoyingly happy." added Sasuke.

"So what was that about? Did she finally notice she's pregnant?" asked Naruto.

"You knew?" asked Sasuke surprised. The whole room went silent. The Kakashi(s) were surprised, they will be a Father one day. His parents were pleased; a baby was something to be happy about. Rin was just as shocked as the young Sakura. Lee, the young Naruto and Obito couldn't care less.

 Lee, the young Naruto and Obito couldn't care less

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I figured it out. We were half-way into the mission, when I remembered that the sake tasted weird to her, which I found odd at the time, because it's her favorite, and it tasted just fine."

"And you didn't tell him right away?" asked Sasuke.

"I don't have a death wish. If I had told him that I think that his wife is finally pregnant, he would have slit my throat while I was sleeping, because I sent her out on a mission."

"Fair enough."

"Did she tell you?"

"No, I guessed as well. She was calling me a moron. She only called me a moron when she was pregnant the first time. I joked about it, she checked on herself and nearly blacked out. It was actually quite funny."

"I hope this child looks like her this time. It would be a shame if it would have his face." Naruto turned to the other Kakashi(s) in the room, "No offence."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"So tell me, what was all that about? Are you ill?" he asked. He was worried again. He didn't like to be worried.

"Kakashi, all of that is really not necessary." she sighed slightly.

"But Sasuke knew... I mean, I get it, you guys are close, will always be close, he is the father of your only child, but I am your husband."

Team Seven Meetingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें