~

"hyung...." jeonghan could feel mingyus' eyes at him. "what?" he uninterestedly answered, not breaking his concentration to the papers he needs to sign, "we didn't talk about what happened the other day." teasing was clear in his voice, "what about it?" he looks at the man, "how'd it go?" a smile plastered on his face, annoying the older.

the olders' eyes wander around, remembering what happened the other day, "how it was planned," jeonghan rolled his eyes, finding the youngers persistence irritating. mingyu leans on the couch, disappointed by the answer.

jeonghan scoffs, "well you seem to know how it goes, you tell me what happened." jeonghan replied with a hint of sarcasm, mingyu chuckled, clearly enjoying pushing the olders buttons. "come on, hyung, spill the details, i wasn't there."

jeonghan went back to his business, reading one-by-one the stacked papers in front of him, "did anything interesting happen?" mingyu in the other hand did not stop bothering the older, jeonghan didn't budge to the tease, instead he saw somehing really off, mr. yoo? he thought as he read the letter, family reunion? he furrowed, this btch..

"did you compensate?"

"did you knelt down? to apologize?" jeonghan threw a sharp look at him, he stood up, startling the younger, "i need coffee." jeonghan grabbed his long coat, and rubbed his throat, seems like its drying again, "can i come?" he asks, mingyu can only grin at his hyung,jeonghan can only pass by him, then nodded.

they walked together towards the coffee shop, their playful banter still going, or mingyu's banter, "hyungg..." mingyu poked jeonghan, dragging his words,  jeonghan can only sigh loudly he can't lash out on mingyu, he knew the younger just wants something that's worth teasing. as they reached the coffee shop, they lined up to the cashier, mingyu  kept on blabbering on what he would drink.

"do you really want to know?" jeonghan asks the latter, diverting his emotions. "yeah!" mingyu's eyes sparkle, thinking his teasing irked jeonghan.

"but before that,  lemme go  to the bathroom real quick." mingyu rushes to the bathroom, and jeonghan shakes his head, smiling. then it was their turn to order. "hello, good noon," he said. "good morning, kindly wait for a minute sir," the cashier left. "why does everything today seem so weird?" jeonghan mused to himself, glancing around the crowded coffee shop. as he waited for the cashier to return, he couldn't help but wonder if there was something off about the day. 

he reached for his phone from his pockets and scrolled through his emails. he waited for a bit, then another staff member came. "sorry for the inconvenience,.. jeonghan?" he shot up. "oh! seungcheol," he smiled. "we didn't see you yesterday; is everything okay?" he asked. he then began to make his coffee without even asking him what order he would buy, knowing his usual order.

"i was kind of busy... uh, kindly add another order of dark chocolate with whipped cream," he smiles. seungcheol nodded and quickly made his orders, adding extra dark chocolate with whipped cream for jeonghan. the long queue was overwhelming, he wants to ask where are his staffs, but then another counter opened.

as seungcheol makes his order, he asked, "so, how are things going at work?" jeonghan sighed and shook his head, "the workload seems to be never-ending, but i'm managing somehow." seungcheol empathetically patted his shoulder and said, "hang in there, jeonghan, don't forget to take breaks." jeonghan nods, "sure,"

seungcheol smiles at him. "you can seat and wait for your order." jeonghan thanked the man and proceeded to a corner seat. where the hell is this big ass man? it has been two minutes, and mingyu still hasn't gotten back. jeonghan sighed deeply, waiting for the younger and the order.

"hey, it's your order," seungcheol said and places the drinks in front of jeonghan, "oh thanks.." jeonghan grabs his drink, "are you waiting for someone?" seungcheol asks noticing the behavior of the other, as if waiting for someone to come out.

"yeah, he disappeared." jeonghan smiles, and sips his coffee, as he awkwardly scroll his phone, "nayeon wants to get your number," seungcheol opened, something about the sentence made jeonghan cough as his drink accidentally entered the wrong tube, seungcheol then handed him some tissues, "i'm sorry, what?" the former asks, "yeah, sorry for the sudden change of topic but  she seems persistent about it too, she--"

"hyung?!?" mingyu boomed, literally, he rushes to sit beside jeonghan. "how are you, hyung? long time no see..." mingyu asked, his playful smile showing, his smile was bright, seungcheol must be his best friend "busy as always, you, how are you? did you now own your father's company?" seungcheol shakes his hands. "no, just no." he laughs, as if it was real funny.

"then what do you do now?" seungcheol asks, making up the lost time, "photography, and.. i invested," mingyu answers, stating it with a hint of pride. "good on you, i know that one day business will pique your interest," seungcheol chattered, his brows wiggling as if teasing mingyu, the man wasn't impressed,

"by the way, this is jeonghan hyung, he owns the mall in front of this place," mingyu introduces jeonghan, "oh really? you do?" seungcheol interestedly asks, "yes, well the mall is in my name and i've been helping my mother handle it," jeonghan answers, "awh, were in exactly the same position," seungcheol genuinely smiles, finding comfort that he has someone in the same position he is currently in.

,"jeonghan hyung is younger than you." mingyu stated, sensing something; the two older men seemed confused, jeonghan smiled awkwardly, and seungcheol squinted at him, trying to comprehend what he was trying to imply.

"nevermind." mingyu drank his shake. "you should go back, hyung; your customers are piling up," mingyu added. he clearly was hurt, as he didn't get his joke. "sure, see you both soon, and drink warm water with a bit of salt," seungcheol said.

"i'll keep that in mind, we should go back now too; i feel like i can now work without distractions, aside from having you." jeonghan whispered the last part, as he stood up. "hyung, you said you were going to tell me what happened the other day." mingyu followed outside.

"you're too late." jeonghan shrugged and smiled; it was as if he found the situation funny, mingyu sighed, feeling a mix of curiosity and disappointment. he had been hoping to finally get some answers from jeonghan about the mysterious incident, but it seemed like he would have to wait even longer.