Chapter..|| 29.) Switch Roles

Start from the beginning

"Let go, we still have to unpack~" i groan. He sucks on my back of my neck, biting and licking. Lexi and Luka took their things inside and he immediately spun me around, grabbing my face and smashing his lips on mine.

His lips melted into mine, soft low grunt coming from his mouth as he kissed me with such haste.

He pulled away, softly kissing down my neck. "Milo-" he cut me off, "I haven't gotten to touch you in 15 hours. I'm dying over here." He sighed, his chest rising and falling quickly.

I laughed, shaking my head.

He continued to kiss and nibble at my neck, "Milo, we have to get the rest of our things-"

"Let Luka and Lexi do it." He said, kissing my cheeks before looking into my eyes. His blue hues clouded with desire and need.

Is now a good time to ask him..?

I nibbled on my lip, grabbing his hand and walking inside the house without another word. "Hey! You slackers!" Lexi spoke as she watched us walk into my room.

I locked my door, looking at Milo. "I want to ask you something." I mumbled. He pulled his shirt off, grabbing my hand and walking us to the bed.

"What is it, my love?" He spoke.

He laid down and pulled me onto his lap. I blushed softly but tried to keep my cool for the question that was about to come.

"Can...can we switch roles?" Milo looked up at me with amusement in his eyes.

"Switch roles..?" He mumbled. I nod, blushing softly-"I..I want you to...Y'know..submit to me." I whispered. His eyes widened slightly, those blue hues filling with excitement.

"You wanna be a dom..?" He whispered. I nod, placing my hands on his bare chest. "You do understand what that means right..? You'll be doing to me what I do to you..." he says, his breath hitching lightly.

I nod, "I know...I want to...if it's okay with you.." I say, looking into his eyes. "Oh, I'm definitely okay with this. But do you fully understand what you'll have to do, sweetheart?" He rubbed my thigh, softly.

"You can walk me through it..." I mumbled. He smiled, chuckling softly before pulling me down, gently and kissing me.

"Safe word, ask me for a safe word." He whispered. "What's your safe word..?" I say. He smiled, leaning back, "it's cloud." I smiled, "cloud..?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm.." he hums. I smiled, "alright..." i whispered, looking at his hands.

"Hmm...wanna tie me up?" My eyes widened slightly and I quickly look at him. "Can I..?" I asked. "Go ahead, sweetheart." I frown slightly, "can you call me something else..?" He raised a brow, "have anything in mind..?" I blushed softly.

"Want me to call you mistre-" I cover his mouth. "If you call me mistress, I will kill you." He laughed, pulling my hand off his mouth.

"Then...mommy..?" He asked. "Can you say something with it..?" I asked. He thought for a moment before he laid his head back.

"Mommy...please.." my eyes widened, my stomach turning with excitement as my clit throbbed with anticipation.