Chapter..|| 12.) Meant Nothing

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

MY first kiss was with Milo.

My first kiss was with Milo.

My first fucking kiss was with fucking MILO?!

Why the fuck did he kiss me?!

Why did I kiss back?!

Does he know I like him?!

Is he playing with my feelings?!

Fucking fuck! What the hell is happening right now. How the fuck did picking my favorite tattoo turn into a first?!

I cover my face, sitting on the bed. Tomorrow is Monday-we have a whole day planned with Mika and Mel. But now that me and Milo kiss, it might be weird..

It's going to be awkward..

"Damnit.." I whispered, sighing as I laid down, looking up at the celling.

He's a good kisser..

His lips were soft..

I wanna kiss him again. But I know he was just caught up in the moment. The kiss didn't mean anything too him-it was just him kissing another girl.

It meant nothing..

The door opened, Milo walked into the room-a towel around his torso and a smaller one on his head, drying his hair which was stuck to his forehead.

I felt my heart picking up speed as my breath got caught in my throat. "I forgot my clothes.." he sighed, walking to the dresser.

He doesn't seem to be affected by the kiss.

But here I am, flipping the fucking fuck out.

I watched as he pulled out some grey sweatpants and a white tank top. I bite my lip, watching as he put the tank top on. I quickly look away as he put his pants on.

I played with my fingers, my heart beating quickly.

It was just another kiss to him. But it was my first ever kiss. And the way he pulled me onto his lap-god it was hot.

Why did I stop him..

"What do you think Mika and Mel have planned for tomorrow?" Milo spoke. I felt the bed dip next to me and I turn, looking at him.