Chapter..|| 11.) Grandma Tits

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

THE moment she left the room, I could feel my dick twitching inside of my pants.

"Hijo de puta." I mumbled, biting my lip as I looked at the tent in my pants. The moment she said those words, "I'm into all those things." I felt my heart skipping a beat and my mind wandered off to the most naughty places.

I couldn't help but imagining bending her over my thigh and smacking that ass of hers.

I groan, feeling my tip throbbing with anticipation.

I can't do anything in the room we share. And if I lock the door and she comes back up, she'll get suspicious and wonder why it's even locked.

"Dios mío, joder." I groan-running my hands through my hair and sighing, looking up at the celling.

I bite my lip, deciding to try and think of something gross. "Grandma tits...grandma tits...grandma tits.." I whispered, closing my eyes and trying to my hardest to make my dick soft.

But, it didn't work because I wouldn't think of grandma tits. I would think of Luna tits.

"Fuck!" I groan-pacing around the room, wincing at the throbbing inside my pants. I can't go downstairs, to the bathroom because Luna is down there.

She'll see everything.

I stand still, crossing my arms and biting my lip softly. I need to think about something else.

Think about the guys that fucked Luna.

Who were they? Did she fuck Nathan that day they went that date? Who were the others that got too see her under them?
Did they tie her hands together? Spank her? Call her "pretty little slut.." while they rammed their dicks into her?

I clenched my jaw, my fist bawling together, my knuckles turning white as I squeezed my fist together, tightly.

My chest rose up and down quickly-anger and envy flowing through me. I need to find who these guys are-and fucking shoot their brains out.

"Milo! Get your ass down here and help me get the rest of the bags!" I heard Luka yelling from downstairs. I froze,y eyes widened as I realized I was soft again.

"Thank god.." I whispered-sighing as I relaxed.

I quickly left the room, making my way downstairs and passing the kitchen-seeing Luna sitting at the island, eating a banana as she scrolled on her phone.